• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Anniversary quests, which are the ones that are worthwhile? (2 Viewers)

yamahaman

RedCents
217¢
Hey guys,

it’s an awesome time to come back to EQ, since I myself and I know others have been gone for sometime, what is your go to quests for rewards? In your opinions what offers the best? And also which should we absolutely not pass up?

Sic has a good general post up to 2019, linked above. Not sure about this years missions.

The stein (clicky port to PoK) and Horn (clicky health/mana/end regen + DS) are probably the most generally useful. For gold accounts, the pearl is very good charm aug (there is an AC one from ToV that is bazaar buyable though) and the tent is an excellent trophy. The slide is a nice extra port.

Sic has a good general post up to 2019, linked above. Not sure about this years missions.

The stein (clicky port to PoK) and Horn (clicky health/mana/end regen + DS) are probably the most generally useful. For gold accounts, the pearl is very good charm aug (there is an AC one from ToV that is bazaar buyable though) and the tent is an excellent trophy. The slide is a nice extra port.
Are the dusty elixirs from anniversary as well?

Discussion - Anniversary quests, which are the ones that are worthwhile?

Users who are viewing this thread

• P
Back