• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Toast - Anniversary Coin Farm (1 Viewer)

morlucius

RedCents
522¢
Thought I would take the time to give you all my 6 hour coin farm cycle I do that nets 100+ coins.

Right now in a 16hr day I am seeing 310+

1) Unity
2) War Games
3) Delving Into Frostcrypt
4) Flippy's Further Revenge
5) Cleansing the Ground
6) Pirates of Timorous Deep ( 20-35m break before Unity )
7) Unity
8) Dead Dragons
8) What Happens in Neriak
9) Defending Knowledge
10) Sprucing up Shakey
11) Have an hr + here before Unity and War Games is ready, I usually do one of the harder ones here such as Formal Dinner, Liquid Courage, Lost but not Forgotten, or some other item I may want making sure I can collect everything I wanted.

Right now I been doing this since it came out and all ready have the unicorn and bear mount working on everything else since I am a coin whore.

Another Note

The trick to doing Frostcrypt fast is to just take one toon to solo the bastard and keep it in the center. I use my sk and just FD after 25% is gone.. He does come back eventually and its about staying in one of the corner as to not get adds... In other words the ones that will path in must stop right on you in order to agro.. all others will not see u fighting in the room

Nice.

I aim for about 100 per day and sometimes a bit more since I don't want to burn myself out on it. I generally do:

1) Unity
2) Formal Dinner Party
3) Delving Into Frostcrypt
4) Korokust's Royal Pain
5) Hate's Fury: Seventeen Pieces of Silver (Mini bosses)

I mainly run Unity and Formal Dinner Party 3-4 times per day since they can be done very quickly and have short timers, and I do the others when I feel up to it.

On the frostcrypt one, if you have your SK use HT/LT with burns running around 60%ish after he moves at least once to a corner, can kill him in one shot. It doesnt seem to work for me for initial engage when in the middle though. I have to let him port at least once to one shot it.

War Games, plow through in 15 minutes or less.. for my gimptastic crew.

Royal Pain, I plow all the way to the Grand Whatever His Name Is.. and turn off melee and DD spells for all chars save the driver..

I really fell off the wagon on this one.. I need to get grinding these again. Appreciate the post hopefully this will inspire me to get back at it. Aiming for Mounts, bags and weapon ornaments for the whole team. Was really easy at the start because I needed/wanted items and rewards beyond the coins themselves. Once those goals were met I haven't been able to prio the coins.

Toast - Anniversary Coin Farm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back