• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Animal Pelt Farming (1 Viewer)

hoon87

RedCents
368¢
This is probably in the wrong section with the wrong prefix, I wasn't sure where to put it.

I'm seeing a lot of Animal Pelts for sale in Bazaar lately in stacks of 1000s and refreshing almost daily. I am wondering if someone can share where they are farming these, I'm looking for Exquisite Animal Pelts and greater.

Share your secrets! :) You can PM me also if you don't want to public to know lol.

thanks!

No one has ever responded to me for info on best farming places for plat or how to get krono via farming either. I think its like the hot slot machine - no one wants anyone else playing it.

Check /bar and see how many are buying there. I know if your buying something at 5 plat and get enough hits you can resell them quite well in /baz. Possibly they came from a barter but I doubt that would be in the 1000's. But maybe something you want to consider. Setting up a /bar to buy them.

Vendor dive.

Look on magelo for highest drop rate for the item. This will show you the Exquisite ones drop mostly in 95 and up zones. So that is where you'll want to hunt. Pretty sure they are random zone wide drops so the mob probably doesn't matter.

I lucked out and ran across a group that was camping an area and were selling to one of the Magus's. Whoo wee did I get 1000's of items they sold off. But, alas they are no longer doing it. Not sure why.:shh:

So maybe something on that line - find an easy area in a 95 zone with good drops and just kill kill kill - but don't forget most of the other items you get might be worth something too.

Edit - well yeah on the krono they said to sell chase loot. I am not of a level to obtain chase loot lol

Thank you. I will get Magelo, I forgot about that site ha.

I guess I'll just go find an area an start killing lmao.

Yeah, chase loot seems to be high KR right now. I tried farming them, but I got bored fast ha

Thank you for the reply

Consider running a /buyer in Bazaar too. I set up one on tank's Gold acct, so no extra fee. When I logged for evening, I'd log in the buyer. They'd buy some random skill-up ores and things I needed, then I just kept refreshing the amount to buy. It has 1000s of ores of various types now. It's not super quick but in a few weeks you can amass stuff.

Lots of lowbies or bots running "/autosell barter" will send you 10-50 at a time.

If you need stuff quick, set up the buyer then announce what you're looking for in general.

Question - Animal Pelt Farming

Users who are viewing this thread

Back