• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Poll - And your go to music is?..... (1 Viewer)

When playing EQ, what kind of music do you listen to? (select up to 3)

• Total voters
Grab a few favorite artists names and add em into Pandora, Spotify, etc and let the algorithm take over. Good stuff!

80's mostly, love a bit of floyd thou :)
Yes! 🙏

Jazz? Really?!

That's home alone bourbon while watching True Detective music~
Home alone with EQ....Sounds about right 🙌

Grab a few favorite artists names and add em into Pandora, Spotify, etc and let the algorithm take over. Good stuff!
Excellent strategy! :D

If I'm honest, the background noise is usually a meeting or conference call that I'm only half paying attention to ;-)
Your life has this too? I'm with you on this one. 🙌

It depends, If I am trying to relax, classical. If I am tired or or pumped, heavy metal. Otherwise it is 80s.
I love it :xd:

For me there are two tracks in particular that make me immediately think of EQ.
  • Real Slim Shady - Eminim and,
  • Freestyler - Boomfunk MC's.
So many memories blasting these in my headphones, pulling aviaks, drunk dudes shouting the Slim Shady lyrics around EC tunnel etc.. Good times.

As for what I like to listen to while I'm playing, usually Rap, Metal or whatever modern pop I have on circulation.

I cast my vote for 80s/90s as its what I turn on the TV...BUT...once my music server on Plex is back, my main gametime/mood music is Movie /TV Soundtracks. Have tons of main ones and tons of rare-ish ones.

80's baby.
Van Halen 80S GIF

I have a few flavors:
- late 70's to 80's rock and roll, into the hair bands and heavy metal and fast guitar
- some classical , instrumental , stuff when I don't want any vocals
- throw in some epic goth metal

About the only newish stuff I like is Five Finger Death Punch .

Last edited:
Another vote for Floyd. Currently it is the Division Bell.
"I open the door to my enemy, and ask can we wipe the slate clean, but they tell me to go and fuck myself..." <3 Floyd / Gilmore. Division. Bell is super under rated imo

I could not agree more. I have really been on a Division Bell kick for the past few weeks.
"I open the door to my enemy, and ask can we wipe the slate clean, but they tell me to go and fuck myself..." <3 Floyd / Gilmore. Division. Bell is super under rated imo
I could not agree more. I have been on a Division Bell kick the past few weeks and really appreciate it more and more. A solid album from start to finish.

Poll - And your go to music is?.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back