• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

An era to end... (1 Viewer)

Marbury

RedCents
121¢
I started playing EverQuest in 2003, I found you guys in 2005, I've been a member since, whether it has been on the World of Warcraft or the EQ forums(more EQ). I have seen a lot of faces and all that. This will unfortunately be the last month I subscribe.

I completely appreciate the dedication and work that people like Maskoi and those before him; Jigs, Bema, TheZ and more. I especially thank RedBot for the website, but it wouldn't be anything without the community.

I ended up giving up my cleric on the TLP servers and I'm hanging up EverQuest for good. Like any good addict, I don't plan on coming back, but the future holds many things. So enjoy RG community, thanks for being there for my fun, and most of all; feeding my addiction.

Farewell.

Sorry to see you quit Marbury, we had some fun. Perhaps you will come back, like most of us did. If not GL in RL as they call it.

Haha, thanks Deck. it was a lot of fun a few years back when we had the days of NoDelay and then the Bard/Barrens macro. That shit was off the hook.

An era to end...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back