• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Alla down for a bit (1 Viewer)

RedCents
4,616¢
Just an FYI for those of us who use Alla

Fanbyte's EverQuest Community is temporarily down for maintenance. We plan to be operational by Thursday August 27th 10:00 Pacific.

You really notice how much you use a site when it’s down and you can’t get to it.
I was thinking this exactly last night looking up spells... EqResource's spell lookup for class/level is good, but because I'm so use to Alla, it actually slowed me down looking at what is essentially the same thing.

Eqresource, magelo, and eqtraders usually has similar info as alla between the three.
Yes, I also use those but I prefer Allah because of all the comments it will have from players under what you look up. Lots of good ideas in there. But all is good with Allah cause its back up!

Generally I use Magelo for where the forages or drops are and the % of which mob drops it the most. And the maps of where mobs are.
Then I use EQ resource for the technical walk thru - aug placements etcc and his named overview is the best - showing mob on map and what the PH are.
And then the old but reliable EQ Traders mostly for combines.

Had been thinking about getting a premium sub with them to show a bit of support as I would hate to see their site dissapear, its a great source for info. Signed up for one this morning as the last few days were a taster of what could come I suppose

Had been thinking about getting a premium sub with them to show a bit of support as I would hate to see their site dissapear, its a great source for info. Signed up for one this morning as the last few days were a taster of what could come I suppose

Yeah, I followed through and actually did go ahead and get the premium myself too. Had a bit of trouble getting the ads to go away (even logging out and back in wasn't working), but oddly it finally worked after logging in via incognito mode, then going back to regular browser mode and logging in again.

News - Alla down for a bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back