• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - All Safe From Fire achievement in Empyr Realms of Ash (1 Viewer)

You need to just have your tank on the named and everyone else out of line of sight of the quest giver on the bridge. It makes the event super long and you’ll need to have everyone down in the valleys behind the hills.

I cheese it usually and just send in a raid level earth pet with taunt on and set everyone for campradius of 200 to chain heal it.

You need to just have your tank on the named and everyone else out of line of sight of the quest giver on the bridge. It makes the event super long and you’ll need to have everyone down in the valleys behind the hills.

I cheese it usually and just send in a raid level earth pet with taunt on and set everyone for campradius of 200 to chain heal it.

So for all four of the Ralaifin's I can't have melee on any of them? Just ranged or casting from down in the valley on each one?

Question - All Safe From Fire achievement in Empyr Realms of Ash

Users who are viewing this thread

Back