• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - All my new kronoed accounts turns green but not sliver… (1 Viewer)

RedCents
511¢
I created 6 accounts, burnt kr for the hero, now all of them turns free green, not silver.…
So silver no longer exists anymore?
Sadly can't do 5 overseer or join general now…

I created 6 accounts, burnt kr for the hero, now all of them turns free green, not silver.…
So silver no longer exists anymore?
Sadly can't do 5 overseer or join general now…
I don't think that's worked for a couple of years now.
None of the accounts I've created over the last 2 years have converted to silver despite purchasing and consuming krono.

I don't think that's worked for a couple of years now.
None of the accounts I've created over the last 2 years have converted to silver despite purchasing and consuming krono.
Yep same. 3 new ones I created about 15 months ago didn’t go silver after purchasing a ton of stuff and multiple krono pops.

But the 3 accounts I made 2.5 years ago did go silver. So something happened between 15 and 30 months ago.

Krono to Silver no longer works for recent accounts. Speculation is that too many talked about it and they fixed it so you can no longer get it.

Doesn't matter if you buy something in the marketplace, or click your ruby slippers three times. Not happening.

Your account would have a special flag if it were eligible for Silver. Log into your account management then come back here and click this link - it should take you to a list of what your account is flagged for:

The flag you want to look for is "EverQuest Chat Token (formerly Silver Membership)".

https://account.daybreakgames.com/authenticated/cam/subscriptionDetails.action?gameCode=EQ

If you have that flag then make sure you log in thru the patcher to sync properly

Question - All my new kronoed accounts turns green but not sliver…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back