• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Alaris progression update crashing? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,703¢
Anyone else crash when they right click the books for Alaris skill language increases? I've done the first two tasks and every single character has crashed when right clicking the book to get the language increase (but I have the increase when I log back in). Debug show no plugin affected, just plain mq2.

Ok thanks. 3rd task completed and all crashed, except the one I logged out and back in without mq2 loaded. Back to debugging....

Found the issue finally. MQ2DoCrack w/read all languages enabled. Crashed on normal language skillups also. Turned that off and no more crashes on clicking books.

Alaris progression update crashing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back