• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Advice request (1 Viewer)

hooha

RedCents
Seems to be a decent place to ask, so here goes.

I was recently suspended for name policy violations on a mule char, second time its happened in eq career, first suspension. after the 7-10 i got an email stating i was being banned, and decision is final. subsequent emails have yielded cookie cutter response if any. any advice on how to reach someone w/ actual authority so listen to my case or how to make headway as far as getting account released?

serious answers appreciated

Wish I knew, I got my account banned after first violation in a 7 year career. Moving through a zone without getting aggro was thier explaination. Sure they meant warping. Anyway they won't talk to you on the phone about account status. Has to be done in e-mail I have tried repeatedly

i have asked for it to be escalated few times, most emails that are anything less then fanboi seem to get ignored. i wont post the name =x, i was on maelin server

Seriously, if it has been less than thirty days and more than three, you're wasting time.
The first three days of ANY ban are investigative and will net you 80% of the time a
character return, if you don't get it back during that time then you are definately listed
as guilty, wich means when they feel they have made their point (usually in 2 months)
they will (78%) return your character... the trick here is sincere beggery... less than
30 days and more than a week is just a waste of effort... file once and wait.

LordDrakiss - Banned once or twice on one or two games ;)

Last edited:
Advice request

Users who are viewing this thread

Back