• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - account A & B log in issue (1 Viewer)

RedCents
72¢
logging into account A logs me into account B
logging into account B also logs me into account B
I cannot access account A anymore - is this something someone can help me troubleshoot? Was fine yesterday.
IF I ask daybreak to look into this, will they see the MQ2 , etc... that I have now?

Last edited:
A little more information on HOW you are trying to login.

If you login through the patcher (Without any automation) it has to be ok.
Do not ask daybreak why your Autologin doesn't work, unless you are also on your way to the police station to ask them if they found your stash of drugs.

A little more information on HOW you are trying to login.

If you login through the patcher (Without any automation) it has to be ok.
Do not ask daybreak why your Autologin doesn't work, unless you are also on your way to the police station to ask them if they found your stash of drugs.
Spot on...

hi, not auto log in, I was going through each account one at a time to log them on. I noticed it said " you have a character already logged in...." that message. Which was wrong, so I closed all out and started over. I restarted my computer and re-ran the RG Launcher and it fixed itself. Thank you for the response! Your response reminded me of the high AF idiot who called 911 to report his cocaine was stolen lol

Definetely don't do what I did on a work Zoom call the other day when I confused keyboards...

Zoom chat:
Business People: blah blah blah issue...blah blah blah comments
Me on zoom chat: /mac kisasist tank
IT Person on my team: wrong keyboard bud...and you misspelled kissassist

Hide Reaction GIF by flor
Magic Vanish GIF by VPRO

Me on zoom chat: /mac kisasist tank
IT Person on my team: wrong keyboard bud...and you misspelled kissassist
^
Umm... yea, so did that a couple times so far...

IM to me: hey, so what do you mean /who?
me: oh, yea sorry about that, I clicked on the wrong window... it's for a report

IM to me (from mgr): What did you mean when you said GTFO? And what does /END mean?
me: oh... sorry, wrong chat. but yea, get out of here for the day, it's Friday, end the madness!

Luckily my immediate circle at work is pretty cool, but when something is going wrong in EQ and you are on the wrong keyboard.. oh boy!

Question - account A & B log in issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back