• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).

Question - Accidentally destroyed max TS trophy (1 Viewer)

goatmaster

RedCents
128¢
So I am a dumbass. I was cleaning up some inventory space and I must have accidentally destroyed my Adamantine Hammer. Anybody know what my options are here? Original quest givers won't re-give the quest and the recovery tab is pretty much useless. Petition it?
Cheers

Good morning!

Go to any NPC vendor, there will be a recovery tab. Find your trophy, and use a Recovery Token from the Daybreak Store to get it back.

Good morning!

Go to any NPC vendor, there will be a recovery tab. Find your trophy, and use a Recovery Token from the Daybreak Store to get it back.
Hey there. I checked that first but the items in that tab are rather...odd. Like really, really old stuff. I will take another look to make sure tho. Thx.

Question - Accidentally destroyed max TS trophy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back