• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Aayonar question & Does anyone have a set of Sinister Clockwork Plate or Chain, or a Veksar Veil? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
Looking for set of sinister clockwork plate or chain and veksar veil, paying well, posted in ectunnel but didn’t get anyone to hit me back, just wanted to throw that out since I’m posting...
Was wondering what your strategy is for aayonar and those dots getting the cleric using mq2cleric sometimes on the missions he will try target the orbs and won’t heal during the dots it’s like he won’t recognize dots same on The Call, was wondering if any of you do anything different with your cleric I have to manually set him instead of having him in mode 2 and sometimes guardians sneak up on him
And I’m seeing a lot of sks tank these missions with two handers but when I run mq2eskay he won’t survive it’s like they are casting less and using the vampiric proc to stay alive just today I was with an sk in Dn and he was tanking in the group with no healer merc or healer, wondering what these two handed sks are doing and why mine can’t tank with a two hander in cov needs the shield and 1 hander

Looking for set of sinister clockwork plate or chain and veksar veil, paying well, posted in ectunnel but didn’t get anyone to hit me back, just wanted to throw that out since I’m posting...
Was wondering what your strategy is for aayonar and those dots getting the cleric using mq2cleric sometimes on the missions he will try target the orbs and won’t heal during the dots it’s like he won’t recognize dots same on The Call, was wondering if any of you do anything different with your cleric I have to manually set him instead of having him in mode 2 and sometimes guardians sneak up on him
And I’m seeing a lot of sks tank these missions with two handers but when I run mq2eskay he won’t survive it’s like they are casting less and using the vampiric proc to stay alive just today I was with an sk in Dn and he was tanking in the group with no healer merc or healer, wondering what these two handed sks are doing and why mine can’t tank with a two hander in cov needs the shield and 1 hander
mq2cleric is only going to target those orbs if you have it with usemelee turned on and your MA is telling your team to target the orbs. (as will the rest of your team who is set to assist you - because you are telling them to)

you can still be in chase without having usemelee on.

sounds like you just don't have your stuff setup how you want it to be setup.

re: sks - some of the mobs can hit pretty hard if your gear isn't so hawt, i usually stay with shield since my group kills so fast anyhow - but i can tank everything just fine with group gear and a 2h

I'd also suggest checking our my Aary guide > HERE <

they've nerfed some of the damage output and it is easier than if you haven't tried it for a while.

Question - Aayonar question & Does anyone have a set of Sinister Clockwork Plate or Chain, or a Veksar Veil?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back