• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - A Minute with Maskoi - 12/21/17 (1 Viewer)

Some of us already live in Florida, so we really shouldn't ridicule those who live in colder climates, well unless they really prefer the colder climates. Either way I love St Augustine, Florida this time of year.

Happy holidays to everyone, even to you snow bunnies.

Some of us already live in Florida, so we really shouldn't ridicule those who live in colder climates, well unless they really prefer the colder climates. Either way I love St Augustine, Florida this time of year.

Happy holidays to everyone, even to you snow bunnies.

The cold's not all that bad! I love this time of the year because of the weather - snuggling up with like 3 or 4 blankets in bed; I usually even keep the window cracked so I crawl into bed shivering and have to warm that shit up with my body heat. You may be joining us in the colder climates soon enough too since you live in florida!

No idea where St Augustine is since I don't know florida's topography too well but florida has a real issue with water seeping up through the ground since it's built atop limestone. It sounds all post apocalyptic n stuff but a lot of south florida is going to be uninhabitable by 2100.

The cold's not all that bad! I love this time of the year because of the weather - snuggling up with like 3 or 4 blankets in bed; I usually even keep the window cracked so I crawl into bed shivering and have to warm that shit up with my body heat. You may be joining us in the colder climates soon enough too since you live in florida!

No idea where St Augustine is since I don't know florida's topography too well but florida has a real issue with water seeping up through the ground since it's built atop limestone. It sounds all post apocalyptic n stuff but a lot of south florida is going to be uninhabitable by 2100.

Try 15 dogs and a fireplace. As good as it gets. :)

Try 15 dogs and a fireplace. As good as it gets. :)

I can't imagine how contorted you find yourself some mornings with 15 dogs. My dogs don't fucking move when they're on the bed they force me to sleep around them. I also have a little cheagle (half chihuahua half beagle) who likes sleeping on the pillows and kicking in her sleep like she's running a fucking marathon. I've gotten waffled by her a few times while I was asleep.

She kicks me in the face and I wake up startled and jolt forward which scares her so she jolts up which scares the other dog. Then both dogs get scared cause the second one doesn't know that the first one only got scared because she kicked me and then the first one gets scared cause she doesn't know why the second one got scared and the whole situation unravels with both dogs booking it out of the room like they just saw a ghost (and chasing the cat if he was unlucky enough to be on the bed too - cause fuck it why not chase the cat while running for your life, right?).

I can't imagine how contorted you find yourself some mornings with 15 dogs. My dogs don't fucking move when they're on the bed they force me to sleep around them. I also have a little cheagle (half chihuahua half beagle) who likes sleeping on the pillows and kicking in her sleep like she's running a fucking marathon. I've gotten waffled by her a few times while I was asleep.

She kicks me in the face and I wake up startled and jolt forward which scares her so she jolts up which scares the other dog. Then both dogs get scared cause the second one doesn't know that the first one only got scared because she kicked me and then the first one gets scared cause she doesn't know why the second one got scared and the whole situation unravels with both dogs booking it out of the room like they just saw a ghost (and chasing the cat if he was unlucky enough to be on the bed too - cause fuck it why not chase the cat while running for your life, right?).

There is some politics going on, I can tell you that. But I could tell you exactly where each and every one of them will sleep in the bed tonight. It takes a bit of.. Uhm.. Getting used to. :D

Hahahaha, that's fuckin funny

News - A Minute with Maskoi - 12/21/17

Users who are viewing this thread

Back