• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

A little help (1 Viewer)

freelooter

RedCents
hi guys i know u r so cool here in redguides
so i wanna ask a thing
it is in WoW - how can i make a video??? :confused:

all mates who tell me are welcome.

Thanks

yeah what he said... if your using a Mac use

http://www.ambrosiasw.com/utilities/snapzprox/

if you have the basic 64mb graphics card that comes with most towers or the 32 builtin on laptops, your WoW will run very sluggishly, so I would recommend either upgrade if possible(128mb on a 1.6 G5 runs smoothly running all the time) or only turn it on when needed. Your FPS will drop 2/3 of what your doing now.. and capital towns like Orgrim and IF forget it... youll crash the game or wait like 2 min for the FPS come down...

ehh my PC build is : Intel P4 3,4 Ghz, GForce 6800 and 1024 Mb of RAM.
That would not crash if i suggest right

ok thats great
but how do i put music, cut scenes, write text and all other crap? just some litle program plz

Sony Vegas...

erm... if you are poor or dont know what w4r3z is ...

Windows Movie Maker

Erol-Tob does not endorse the piracy of any form of electronic material. If choosing to pirate software, that is your own responsibility, I didn't hold a gun to your head.

Erol-Tob said:
Erol-Tob does not endorse the piracy of any form of electronic material. If choosing to pirate software, that is your own responsibility, I didn't hold a gun to your head.

wait... what about that incident last year

steal.jpg

:D :eek:

lol
so... any ideas?
then i may subscribe coz i see u can help..
not like others... said Go Home Freelooter only first 1000 members can get help.. omg could not believe that

Use fraps to take Video and Windows Movie Maker to Edit and add music etc, Its pretty self explanatory with transitions etc

lol... that was said here once
and i say... Windows Movie maker is crap!
and Fraps allow me to record only 30 sec =(

do a search for video editing software...

or even DVD ripping sites have alot of useful info on software for editing and making your movies.. converting formats etc etc

When i was in IRAQ last year i spent what little free time i had ripping / editing / chopping and surfing Red guides 8-)

Doom9.net was my fav site for most of the info your looking for

ARMY

A little help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back