• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Toast - A Genuine Thanks (1 Viewer)

psatty82

RedCents
476¢
Friends! I know this has probably been said many times here, but I wanted to take a moment to express a genuine THANK YOU to this group, and to the people who are keeping these utilities updated, programmed, and online.

I started EQ in 2000, slightly behind the curve, and boxed 2 characters for the last 20 years. I downloaded MQ2/VV about 2 months ago, and my enjoyment of EQ has skyrocketed. I truly do appreciate all the hard work that goes into this program, and while I'm sure I'm barely touching the surface of what MQ2/VV has to offer, I had to take a minute to say thank you.

And, if you're reading this debating whether you should take the plunge, give it a shot. It's truly worth the 10 minutes to watch the videos, and complete the set up.

(Oh, and whoever did the guild portal plugin....you may be my favorite person ever...)

Ditto! Playing EQ with VV is like a whole new game. It's a level of EQ you'll never experience without VV. Instead of your character build, it's setting up your group build. Instead of being LFG, it's let's get some XP/Loot whenever you want.

Man...I couldn't agree more. I've been at it for a month using VV/MQ2 and it has been a game changer. I've played EQ off and on (2000 - 2003 and 2014-2017) and I'm back for a third round. I"m leveling up a Berserker, a Bard and a Shaman to pair with my Paladin and it's been a lot of fun. Without RedGuides and VV, it would be a vastly different and much less enjoyable experience.

I'm debating what two toons to add to the group. My current thought is another Berserker plus a Mage or Beastlord. Not sure which of those would work better but I'm sure, researching it here, will provide an answer.

Last edited:
Man...I couldn't agree more. I've been at it for a month using VV/MQ2 and it has been a game changer. I've played EQ off and on (2000 - 2003 and 2014-2017) and I'm back for a third round. I"m leveling up a Berserker, a Bard and a Shaman to pair with my Paladin and it's been a lot of fun. Without RedGuides and VV, it would be a vastly different and much less enjoyable experience.

I'm debating what two toons to add to the group. My current thought is another Berserker plus a Mage or Beastlord. Not sure which of those would work better but I'm sure, researching it here, will provide an answer.
Beastlord since u ha e bard u will rock out melee ah dps I would add both mage and beauty o er second zker.. two pet classes.. two pet tanks... but in all u got bst pet mage pet bard aa pets.. shaman pet. Aa pets.. mage volly of many lines = major dps...

Toast - A Genuine Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back