• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Contest A Contest to celebrate the New Site Launch (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teichou

RedGuides OG
RedCents
1,521¢
united.jpg

redguides logo2.jpg
We have a new contest at Redguides to celebrate the New Site Launch

We need...we want Your EverQuest in Game Screen Shots for the new site and we cant do it alone!

So we are calling on our users for some help! So post your cool looking screen shots of your time in :eq1 using :mq2 or not its up to you the user! So post your BEST EQ SCREEN SHOT! After August 21st I will post a poll with all the screen shots and we can vote for the top 3 Screen Shots. Then we will hand out some prizes for the ones who took the screen shots!

Just replay to this post with your screen shot! If for what ever reason you cant post it feel free to email me at [email protected] make sure in the topic to put Screen Shot Contest and the user name you use on the site here! Please describe your screen shot a little zone etc.

And you might be asking your self..what are the prizes? Well fine...I will tell you...some of them!

ALL SCREENSHOTS SHOULD BE IN JPEG FORMAT .JPG BEFORE POSTING
1st prize 1 game card

game=card.jpg
2nd prize 1 month free subscription

logo.png
3rd prize 100k plat

100k.jpg

As always, Contest Sponsored by ViperGamer.com

vipergamerlogo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
EQ000105.jpg

This is a pic of Aten Ha Ra spawning 700 times on the EQEMU "Titan" Server. I don't recall exactly what the glitch was but it happened right after we killed AHR for the first time. This is really the only image I could find that was of any interest.

I am exempt from the contest but here is mine we used on the home page slider uncropped. My bard in Field of Scale.

attack-on-kurns-tower.jpg

This was from a couple patches ago, when we were having a lot of texture issues. Friends and I decided to do Beltron the Shade King, in Frostcrypt 2. These are not usually dark brown and when we agro'd them they turned china white. It was quite an interesting encounter that time!

brownicegolemz.JPG

O MG2.PNG
I had to copy / paste another part of convo into it..

UMM Grammar skills anywhere "A software that was created another party to exploit the game"...

and Please umm Math??? 6+7=13 not 14... /sigh /facepalm and to think we pay these people our money.

Im going with my orignal for submission (unless i can submit two, i just figured this follow up was in order since im sure you were wondering)

Also, here is a pretty cool screenshot of one of my favorite looking raid bosses. The guy is a pushover with 54 people, but awesome graphic nonetheless. This is the Final boss of the Seeds of Destruction Expansion.
EQ000001.jpg

Not too worried about whether I win - but it was fun going through my screenshot directory and seeing what was there =) I hope it's ok I cropped most of these, I just don't mind my UI all that fascinating to look at normally =)

Afk_Wolf_getting_naughty_with_warder.jpg
AFK and still molesting his warder, some people are incorrigible. (guild lobby)

getdowntonight.jpg
Some lady on lady action, never a bad thing. I believe this was in crushbone.

graveskull.jpg
There was an event in Kelethin where giant, pretty neat skulls invaded for halloween.

heezyforsheezy.jpg
We had a bristlebane party in the guild hall - everyone summoned their little guys and a few people illusioned up - none of the group shots came out that good, but the giant bristlebane cheering as he took over the hall looked pretty happy.

My_House1.jpg
When they first started the housing stuff, I took my time and really played with positioning items and seeing what I could make it look like. This was my house for about a month, then (despite having paid up for about a year's stay) I got an eviction notice and a crate - I was disappointed. I really worked hard on that house. [edit - decide to remove my char's name from the image, just to be safe]

my_house_back.jpg
The back of my "house" had rocket engines.

newbiemonster.jpg
Best text glitch I ever received, not as good as the one where that guy who managed to target and kill "the world", but it made me laugh a lot at the time.

Sometimes_the_water_talks_to_me.jpg
I'm not sure why - but sometimes the framerate overlay replaces the water ripples in the graphics, it's actually pretty cool looking - but it also freaked me out the first time I noticed it - I wasn't expecting the water to "talk" to me.

Last edited:
Not working for me as well.

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

The contest winners are

Drum rolls plz!

First place is Cainnable for the out standing Banned Screen shot!

OMG.jpg

2nd place is nicesandwiches for the spam for gfx!

toomuchgrfx.jpg

3rd place is Infiniteye for the simple yet cool looking
Beltron the Shade King, in Frostcrypt 2!!

attachment.php

I will be sending the winners in a pm in the next day or so!

Good job all on the posting and THANK YOU ALL for helping out!

Make sure to check out the new contest The 2nd annual Maskoi Contest!

http://www.redguides.com/community/...Maskoi-Contest?p=197597&viewfull=1#post197597

Last edited by a moderator:
Contest A Contest to celebrate the New Site Launch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back