• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Funny - $80 for a year of level 2 access? (1 Viewer)

mq2rulze

RedCents
59¢
$80 for a year of level 2 access?

Do you know how much Beer I can Purchase for that amount?

I can't handle this pressure! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Contribute to website, gather up Thanks for making good posts and your access is free via redcents.

Donating to the folks in charge is still nice tho.

The sad fact is: EQ sucks without MQ2. I can't afford extra bills these days so I wont be playing EQ any longer. I have been a Red guides member for a couple of years. If I haven't earned enough yet ... It's not going to happen.

Besides, Redguies has increased the subscription price by 50% in the last 2 years. That's $20. Nice gouging guys.

Beer > EQ. sorry. :(

You only have 25 posts since 2011, lol. If you don't post, you can't get redcents. No one to blame for that but yourself :)

I can't ever find these "THANKS" buttons. I don't know how to redeem red cents. The thread search is complicated.

I'm such a Forum noob. :(

When you are a Lvl 2 Member and active at the bottom left near the Send PM button the Thanks button is available you can use it just a few times a day. Good to thank good posts that make sense to thanks.

Post a guide to a location that you kill at, how you make money, etc.

You can get away with not spending anything with spending a little bit to help the site with information.

You can use your RedCents now to buy a 1 month since you have over 50 redcents. If you look at the top banner there is a RedCents option you can click on to buy 1 month and check out using the purchase option.

Hope that helps!

This is probably a troll thread but... There's no excuse for you having such a low amount of red cents. I have YET to pay for my subscription here with cash. I have always used RC. They are way easy to get and if you can't get them, then you're either lazy, stupid, or just plain full of shit. Pull your head out of your ass and spend more than 5 minutes looking at the forums. You would be amazed at the amount of information you can find.

This is probably a troll thread but... There's no excuse for you having such a low amount of red cents. I have YET to pay for my subscription here with cash. I have always used RC. They are way easy to get and if you can't get them, then you're either lazy, stupid, or just plain full of shit. Pull your head out of your ass and spend more than 5 minutes looking at the forums. You would be amazed at the amount of information you can find.

Definitely seemed like he was trolling for a free subscription lol.

I can appreciate your reply. (1) I work very hard for what I have. (2) I'm not as dumb as most people, and (2) I'm not full of shit (Not a Troll Thread). Put simply; I'm an addict. I simply feel that 5 min reading and posting is 5 min I am not playing EQ. Of course my habits will need to change.

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely seemed like he was trolling for a free subscription lol.

Well... duh. Cant say I was trolling 5 min ago ... but ... perhaps I did not define it well. You can't tell me $80 isn't ALOT of cash.

Over the course of 12 months $80 isn't a lot. Plus like we said earlier, post and contribute and your subscription will end up being free.

Over the course of 12 months $80 isn't a lot. Plus like we said earlier, post and contribute and your subscription will end up being free.

FINE! Stop yelling at me! Take my money ... god.

Blankstare Trollsalot .... has a nice ring to it.

I did the 50 Redcent thing so I can begin my new more helpful and contributing ways, but I still get the "HEY STUD," Thingy. I guess It takes time.

FINE! Stop yelling at me! Take my money ... god.

Blankstare Trollsalot .... has a nice ring to it.

I did the 50 Redcent thing so I can begin my new more helpful and contributing ways, but I still get the "HEY STUD," Thingy. I guess It takes time.

It has to be activated manually so it can take some time.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol you guys got TROLLED!!!!

I'd send you a thanks mq2rulze for the laugh, but alas I have already given out my thanks for the day.

He wasn't trolling, he was looking to vent and we gave him ideas to help him out with his money issues due to being addicted to alcohol and everquest.

I can appreciate your reply. (1) I work very hard for what I have. (2) I'm not as dumb as most people, and (2) I'm not full of shit (Not a Troll Thread). Put simply; I'm an addict. I simply feel that 5 min reading and posting is 5 min I am not playing EQ. Of course my habits will need to change.

Seem pretty stupid to me, 3 comes after 2.

1 year for $80 vs monthly $120 = 30% discount. That's a pretty good discount for anything these days.
Plus RedGuides is FREE if you contribute.
Plus you can win subs every month in our contests.
You can learn to compile MQ2 yourself and its FREE

No apologies here. We have only raised our price $ 1 dollar or so per year for the last 5 years.

We spend a lot of money on website software upgrades, advertising, MQ2 Dev Donations, plugin upgrades, hosting etc.

We thank you for your subscription.

lol well hell, I thought he was trolling. Pay for a month and make some where to exp guides. You will make a killing in redcents. The guides that everyone can use will always get more redcents than anything else. Unless I released like a no delay ghost kill plugin... lol.

you get what you pay for, if no one ever paid for this awesome site then it would go away, and who wants that?

Well I quit for over a decade, and still wound up back here. It makes tobacco and heroin look tame. /more sadness

Nothing but respect for Maskoi. You have never let me down.

I'm gonna catch some heat on this (and realize I am no business man so I don't understand all the dynamics) but: If redcents were harder to acquire, you could make more money on cash based subscriptions.

Seriously, not trolling. I find no pleasure in pissing people off.

Alcohol doesn't have shit on EQ for its addictiveness (for me anyway).

Redcents is fine. Lots of people are just here to play EQ and don't have time or interest to post so we are good.

Exactly. If people are enjoying your posts enough to click thanks, you're providing enough to the community already.

Funny - $80 for a year of level 2 access?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back