• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - 6 hour downtime Wed the 10th (1 Viewer)

RedCents
866¢
All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 6:00 AM PT* for an update. Downtime is expected to last approximately 6 hours.

Patch notes for this update will be found in the Game Update Notes section of the forums once they are available.

A six hour path that will take at least eight hours. The servers will be up for about 30 minutes before the servers are either brought down or they fall down.

Please ${AnyDeity} let me be FALSE.

I know it is a single server, but the test patch went super smooth. It’s a small one this time and not a lot of changes. Small fixes mainly.

I know it is a single server, but the test patch went super smooth. It’s a small one this time and not a lot of changes. Small fixes mainly.

speaking of which, have you tried the 22nd anniv stuff on test yet? I had a peek at the tent npc in pok that gives info for all the anniv quests, and 22nd is now showing up. I didn't have time to check it out yet though.. and curious if any MUST-HAVE rewards!!

speaking of which, have you tried the 22nd anniv stuff on test yet? I had a peek at the tent npc in pok that gives info for all the anniv quests, and 22nd is now showing up. I didn't have time to check it out yet though.. and curious if any MUST-HAVE rewards!!
Not yet. I’ll probably try it today.

Is there a list someplace with all the essential anniversary items? I found out about the stein when I came back last year and managed to grab one for most of my characters and it is absolutely amazing! Don't want to miss out on any essential ones this year if possible!

there are many
13th anniversary: Ring of the Ancients (shrink ring)
14th anniversary: 40 ac augs
15th anniversary: diplomatic papers, minature horn of unity
war games: 45 ac aug, gnoll reaver totem
16th anniversary: 45ac aug, necromantic dragon bone, Golden Helm of Rallos Zek, Cleansing Rod, Drunkard's Stein
18th anniversary: Zueria Slide, Darkened Blackburrow Trinket

Another gate - brick of knowledge
EQ Ninth Anniversary Scavenger Hunt

That Zueria Slide is another gate and easy to do for alts

read up on them now while patch is working then hop in when its up!

Does the horn of unity and the new 22nd anniversary quest item share a timer?

there are many
13th anniversary: Ring of the Ancients (shrink ring)
14th anniversary: 40 ac augs
15th anniversary: diplomatic papers, minature horn of unity
war games: 45 ac aug, gnoll reaver totem
16th anniversary: 45ac aug, necromantic dragon bone, Golden Helm of Rallos Zek, Cleansing Rod, Drunkard's Stein
18th anniversary: Zueria Slide, Darkened Blackburrow Trinket

Another gate - brick of knowledge
EQ Ninth Anniversary Scavenger Hunt

That Zueria Slide is another gate and easy to do for alts

read up on them now while patch is working then hop in when its up!
Oh god, I forgot about the shrink ring!

people in chat tonight were saying "no" that both can be used one right after the other

Yep i can confirm, when one is used , the other does not lockout on same cooldown.. now I havent checked yet if they stack too... but now its extra conditions to ensure unity||newunity buff not active! but hey, nice to have MORE !

Yep i can confirm, when one is used , the other does not lockout on same cooldown.. now I havent checked yet if they stack too... but now its extra conditions to ensure unity||newunity buff not active! but hey, nice to have MORE !
Based on the spell data, they will not stack.

News - 6 hour downtime Wed the 10th

Users who are viewing this thread

Back