• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - 6 Box Questions (1 Viewer)

wahnd

RedCents
22¢
This will be my first time 6 boxing. I will be using MQ2 ChatWithHisName plugins. My plan is to 6 box from TSS to the current expansion. I plan on exploring all the new zones that I have missed. I don't plan on raiding.

Will this group work? Do I need a Shaman for slows? Or can I get by without one?

1. Warrior
2. Cleric
3. Bard (main)
4. Rogue
5. Monk
6. Berzerker

Thanks

Don't see a Gnome SK in there, so....strike one. I think this group will mow -- trinity + 3 DPS.

For slows, while not the same, your warrior will likely have a slow belt. Bard can help too.

This will be my first time 6 boxing. I will be using MQ2 ChatWithHisName plugins. My plan is to 6 box from TSS to the current expansion. I plan on exploring all the new zones that I have missed. I don't plan on raiding.

Will this group work? Do I need a Shaman for slows? Or can I get by without one?

1. Warrior
2. Cleric
3. Bard (main)
4. Rogue
5. Monk
6. Berzerker

Thanks
Bard can slow or get tank belt with slow proc

couple of things.

Not mention the level, and so thoughts of crowd control (cc).
To date, a single mez is fine with bard or enchanter, but enchanter better when multi-mobs, as bard doesnt get the similar until level 85+.

noted the group looks melee heavy, and only to make a comment - no DS buff from either druid or mage available (in the party) but accept these can be picked up. Such that the high level buffs, mgb casted in pok - lobby etc gatherings, last couple hours etc, so perhaps not a problem either.

now - a question from me!

can someone give an example of the tank belt being referenced in earlier posts please? What is these items that have a slow on them?
I havent been aware of ths as an option. Slow has come from; enchanter, shaman, beastlord or bard - so far, wasnt aware a tank belt can do it!

Regards and best wishes

couple of things.

Not mention the level, and so thoughts of crowd control (cc).
To date, a single mez is fine with bard or enchanter, but enchanter better when multi-mobs, as bard doesnt get the similar until level 85+.

noted the group looks melee heavy, and only to make a comment - no DS buff from either druid or mage available (in the party) but accept these can be picked up. Such that the high level buffs, mgb casted in pok - lobby etc gatherings, last couple hours etc, so perhaps not a problem either.

now - a question from me!

can someone give an example of the tank belt being referenced in earlier posts please? What is these items that have a slow on them?
I havent been aware of ths as an option. Slow has come from; enchanter, shaman, beastlord or bard - so far, wasnt aware a tank belt can do it!

Regards and best wishes
The belt where talking about has effect tendon slicwr.. gmm. Drops one so does tov t3 gear many others..

Question - 6 Box Questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back