• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - 36 hour maintenance - April 20th (1 Viewer)

giphy.gif

Is this some kind of 420 patch humor or what?

"Bruh... Remember that one time we were going to patch EQ and Dreamweaver bought a bong in.... freaking maintenance was like 36 hours!!! hahahaha har!!!!1!1one"
Everyone in the office starts to sing "We were going to patch EQ.... but then we got high....",
"It was schedule for an hour... but then we got high!"

-Taz

Is this some kind of 420 patch humor or what?

"Bruh... Remember that one time we were going to patch EQ and Dreamweaver bought a bong in.... freaking maintenance was like 36 hours!!! hahahaha har!!!!1!1one"
Everyone in the office starts to sing "We were going to patch EQ.... but then we got high....",
"It was schedule for an hour... but then we got high!"

-Taz

Also, keep in mind they're doing the regular monthly patch then, as well, which puts a 1 hour REQUEST timer on the 22nd anniversary mission. This means no more flipping the mission over and over and over looking for the named and the augs.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..... moral of the story is get your augs before Tuesday.

you have 12 hour days?
He is adding in the time that devs will need for sleep (8 hours at least) tea break/lunch (2 hours) general chitchat around the watercooler (3 hours) bathroom breaks (2 hours as this is very important after all the coffee/tea/snacks) easy 3 day job !

Dunno if this is true apparently they are changing ISP

Also, keep in mind they're doing the regular monthly patch then, as well, which puts a 1 hour REQUEST timer on the 22nd anniversary mission. This means no more flipping the mission over and over and over looking for the named and the augs.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..... moral of the story is get your augs before Tuesday.

Thankfully my crew is completely set up with augs.

He is adding in the time that devs will need for sleep (8 hours at least) tea break/lunch (2 hours) general chitchat around the watercooler (3 hours) bathroom breaks (2 hours as this is very important after all the coffee/tea/snacks) easy 3 day job !

Dunno if this is true apparently they are changing ISP
devs dont need sleep, im pretty sure they just drink redbull and coffee and chain smoke cigarettes' while turning a computer on and off.

This long downtime reminds me of the DDOS attack when EQ was down for what was it nearly two weeks and people in my guild learned there was a place called outside ;)

Oki, just DLed again EQ Titanium to play some EQ Classic while live servers are down ... NO, i am not addicted!!!

Noone is addicted to EQ... We just dont have better options for use of our time. Watch Tv? Its called multi tasking. Watch that while we camp our shinies. Outside is dangerous, there are people outside !

News - 36 hour maintenance - April 20th

Users who are viewing this thread

Back