• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - 2nd Computer Wont Auto Log in (1 Viewer)

Myysterio

Myysterio
RedCents
1,891¢
I have setup my 2nd computer using the import/export feature in MQ to move my profiles over from computer #1 to computer #2 and I got it all setup, and it refuses to get past the password screen when trying to auto log in. It just sits there and wont do anything. Computer #1 still works fine. I copied all of MQ from computer #1 to computer #2 when I started am still having this issue.

I have setup my 2nd computer using the import/export feature in MQ to move my profiles over from computer #1 to computer #2 and I got it all setup, and it refuses to get past the password screen when trying to auto log in. It just sits there and wont do anything. Computer #1 still works fine. I copied all of MQ from computer #1 to computer #2 when I started am still having this issue.
By move your profiles, did you do the export import or did you just copy over your auto login.

You have to export your INI because it has that blob stuff and then on the second computer you import it and then it should work

just tried all this it will not work with import/export

yeah, manually works fine but cant remember the passwords atm lost my stuff in the move I guess

every since I been on this for the past couple years I couldn't get this to work like this just did a fresh window install updated and still wont work

Problem - 2nd Computer Wont Auto Log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back