• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

News - 2000 Posts! Really! Damn my fingers are tired now! (1 Viewer)

Razkle

Single-handedly keeping Daybreak in business
RedCents
2,993¢
I guess I am officially a blowhard! 1000 posts! Fuck Me!

I do love this place though! Thank you all for interacting with me, like, 1000 times!

Raz

PS Redguides is THE reason I still play EQ, thanks redguides! I try to always give more then a take and I hope to spend many more years with you crazy people!

- - - Updated - - -

ok its not "really" news, but it was something fun to post for my 1000th post....

Last edited:
Re: 1000 Posts! Really! Damn my fingers are tired now!

Grats on the milestone Raz. :)

Gotta agree with you as well. Really like the community here, and is a big part of the reason I still play at all.

it was 1000 but the counter will keep going up... how is that happening?

It's a realtime count of your posts, not the total number of posts when you made that thread. When you respond to this, all your posts will show as 1,003. :)

(I wasn't going to ruin his fun like that, riot. :P)

Razkle thanks for making these forums a community <3

yeah for those of you with over 1,000 posts you are like me, addicted to 3 basic things... EQ,Redguides and helping.....

Not to NECRO an old post, but DAMN! I thought I would never hit 1000 posts, but now, I have doubled that to 2000.... next step... more posts then REDBOT! mwahahahahaha

Challenge accepted.... give me a couple years though, yours is a bit higher.... William is about to ding 1k too!

News - 2000 Posts! Really! Damn my fingers are tired now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back