• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

20+ gold per night. (1 Viewer)

RedLotus

RedCents
60¢
You can make this at level 3, even. It's that easy.

1) Get bloodstones. (sell in Bazaar for 50-1sp ea or else a tier 5 mineral)
2) Create fossil temper (cost is about 12cp)

For about 1sp 12cp you can sell the fashioned item back for about 6sp thus making about 1.2 gold per stack.

You can create crudes, or pristines for 4X the amount (takes longer, though)

This only works with Bloodstones so far as I have found.

Re: 20+ gold per night. (CONFIRMED!)

i'm a bit new to eq2, so please forgive this dumb question, but where is this bazaar that you speak of? also, what do you mean by '50-1sp ea or else a tier 5 mineral?' does this mean that something can be traded for the bloodstone instead of buying it?

Can u do a little better than this? What is a bloodstone and how do I get it? And what does it have to do with Fossil Temper? I make those all day long

Only make crude items for this. When you make more the price goes down and it seems to make the best profit selling crude.
next level up is 2 items whose sum is a few cp less than the crude

Sorry!

No longer works, raw tin, lead or malchite, are the only materials allowed to be used in creating fossil tempers now.

Last edited:
20+ gold per night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back