• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - 2-3 box group? Test server (1 Viewer)

SomeTester

RedCents
924¢
So I have always boxed the old fashioned alt-tab way and as I get older (37!!!) I find my timing and gaming reflexes just aren't up to the task lately. I'm looking into some of the macros here obviously but my question is more on group build. I have 3 accounts on Test server, my newest toon I'm working on is a 112 ranger, then on another account I have a 110SK. So I have tanking and dps pretty good. What would you recommend for a 3rd box? My 3rd account has a 108 mage currently and a 110 wiz. I don't plan to get ToV anytime soon for the SK or casters so who would be the better choice between the wiz and mage?

So I have always boxed the old fashioned alt-tab way and as I get older (37!!!) I find my timing and gaming reflexes just aren't up to the task lately. I'm looking into some of the macros here obviously but my question is more on group build. I have 3 accounts on Test server, my newest toon I'm working on is a 112 ranger, then on another account I have a 110SK. So I have tanking and dps pretty good. What would you recommend for a 3rd box? My 3rd account has a 108 mage currently and a 110 wiz. I don't plan to get ToV anytime soon for the SK or casters so who would be the better choice between the wiz and mage?
howdy Draxton - Welcome to RedGuide's!

lots of posts and thoughts on group composition, and depending on goals and whatnot it is hard to go wrong.

doing the ol tank/healer/CC is a huge start (since you can merc heal you can use cleric merc if needbe) is a great start - you'll be 6 boxing in no time =p

Depends if you want to go more melee with mercs and keep the sk and ranger, I'd get a sham, merc rogue x 2 and perhaps cleric merc? I have 1 of each class on test at 115 so if you need help with macros and stuff let me know!

Depends if you want to go more melee with mercs and keep the sk and ranger, I'd get a sham, merc rogue x 2 and perhaps cleric merc? I have 1 of each class on test at 115 so if you need help with macros and stuff let me know!
Thanks, once I splurge on this level 2 stuff I'll check it out.

Question - 2-3 box group? Test server

Users who are viewing this thread

Back