• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - 116+ spells (1 Viewer)

They aren't in the game, yet. You might be able to mine the game data for it.

But lets not get it twisted.... take your spells right now and multiple them by like 1.15. Done.

spells_us.txt in the beta download you will find the spells have been basically templated, but assigned to nobody and are currently incomplete. So while you can see what is intended to likely be added it's basically not really useful information at this time. Starts around entry 61659 and goes until entry 64276 with some reserved spells at the end.

Essentially just "New" whatever previous spell was called.

1635821100866.png

Attachments

• 1635820914127.png
    1635820914127.png
    537.4 KB · Views: 1
Also, I'm not nessesarily keeping track every expansion. I do keep a get repo https://github.com/jessebevil/spells_us to help me track it.
Sadly the file is such a large text file it's nessesary to use an external tool to see the changes from one file to the next. I'm currently using gitkraken. But you're welcome to follow along with me.

Should be noted that I usually only track this stuff during / just after beta to keep an eye on the new stuff to update plugins and such.

@Sum1 Big, if true. And sad, like always

Oh, I totally made up the 1.15 number. I'm sure it's closer to 1.05... if that.

Not much is finished in beta right now. Tradeskills finally are sorta making what the recipes are supposed to make, but only about 15% of stuff even has a name or item icon.

Question - 116+ spells

Users who are viewing this thread

Back