• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Guide - 115 FTP Gear (1 Viewer)

I made this for my reference and thought others might get some use out of it. All of these drops can be farmed or baz purchased. They are ToL drops but only requirement is lvl 115. My Excel skills are lacking but it works! If I have missed anything feel free to yell at someone else.

Attachments

• 115 FTP Gear.xlsx
    13.7 KB · Views: 47
Any chance you could export that to a Google Sheet, or a PDF (pains me to say that)?
Just download the file, go to google sheets, create a new sheet, then go to file and pick import. Then upload it from your PC. It's not very large and it'll go real quick

Thanks for the sheet.

I have mentioned it before, but can't recommend RaidLoot.com enough. This is a link to a sample search for non-prestige ear slot items. Just change search criteria to find your FTP outfits for each level.

Edit: Forgot to mention, the 'display as list' option is particularly useful for comparing stats.

Guide - 115 FTP Gear

Users who are viewing this thread

Back