• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

06/16 Basic compile with working maps, rwarp, zone etc (1 Viewer)

africh75

RedCents
Decided to make a noauth compile since one hasnt been posted yet. Ive also removed plugin date check etc. Some great info on these boards, no way I could have done any of this without what I have learned here.
This is what I use, has working maps, rwarp and piggyzone. Ive also included Abyss's wonderful mq2moveplayer with it and it will pop up the check box when you launch. If you want to use rwarp for waypoints, unload moveplayer first then load it.
Mq2moveutils and Mq2combat is in it as well, and there are no offsets for docrack so you will have to get those on your own :) Enjoy and post if any issues since this was my first time doing this sort of thing.

africh75 said:
Decided to make a noauth compile since one hasnt been posted yet. Ive also removed plugin date check etc. Some great info on these boards, no way I could have done any of this without what I have learned here.
This is what I use, has working maps, rwarp and piggyzone. Ive also included Abyss's wonderful mq2moveplayer with it and it will pop up the check box when you launch. If you want to use rwarp for waypoints, unload moveplayer first then load it.
Mq2moveutils and Mq2combat is in it as well, and there are no offsets for docrack so you will have to get those on your own :) Enjoy and post if any issues since this was my first time doing this sort of thing.

Didn't excercise all the moving parts, but zone/warp/map!!/normal melee (stick) all working just fine...woot! and thanks!

Cheers! thanks man, for help us EQ lovers that have no idea what most of you are talking about when it comes to software/programing, give him a red cent! :p

Last edited:
pwn, No plugin date check? That was really screwing me over the last few days, I just missed the thread though. Red cent inc. XD

Well I'm glad people are enjoying it :). As old as some of the code is (Ive been updating/fixing the same code since February) Im pleasantly surprised it all actually works.

06/16 Basic compile with working maps, rwarp, zone etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back