• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Patch - 01/24/2023 test server true up (1 Viewer)

hmmmmm doesnt look like they did any rollbacks (at least none that affected me)... but they did fix the XP bug for the collections achs...

hmmmmm doesnt look like they did any rollbacks (at least none that affected me)... but they did fix the XP bug for the collections achs...
Same here. Once they let it go on for more than a day or two, I figured the chances of a rollback were pretty unlikely. I did think it was funny how many people were trying to convince themselves that it was some kind of intentional catch-up mechanic though, lol.

There was zero chance of a rollback after they patched it before going to Live, but failed to take down the test to patch it.

There was zero chance of a rollback after they patched it before going to Live, but failed to take down the test to patch it.
yeah i thought that was odd too.. figured they couldn't have been too concerned about it..

here i could've speed leveled a whole new group to 120! dammit! lol

Patch - 01/24/2023 test server true up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back