• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

New titles/ranks announcement and poll (1 Viewer)

Which rank do you like the best

• Red Riding Hood

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Red Rover

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Red Bull

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Red Whelp

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Redhot

• Red Guide

• Red Dragon

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Definitely Not Blue, That's For Sure!!!

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Too Red for Words...

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Red Masta

Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Creed

RedCents
Redbot, RedLotus, myself, the moderators, and all the members that helped us come up with these new titles would like to tell you all that they are finally here. People without custom titles should now start seeing a little more change, and more often too, in their titles. There are now 40 titles instead of just 10. We aren't gonna list them all right now, we will leave that to you guys to figure out on your own...

Thanks to the following members for their contributions to the new titles. You will each receive a custom title (if you don't already have one) and a 1 month all-access pass to Redguides.

Meave
Armysoldier
Codecaster
Mavlin
adnan
Gadfly
Erol-Tob
Rockin

I've also included a poll along with this annoucement. It contains the top 10 user submitted ranks. The Winner will recieve a 1 YEAR all-access pass to redguides. The runner up will get a 6 Month all-access pass. And anyone who recieves at least 5 votes will get a 3-Month all-access pass.

Again, thank you all very much for your contributions, and we hope you enjoy the new titles.

/em does jedi mind trick ...

/think Red Riding hood

/vote red riding hood

Red Rover Red Rover.. send the next vote over 8-)

Creed said:
Redbot, RedLotus, myself, the moderators, and all the members that helped us come up with these new titles would like to tell you all that they are finally here. People without custom titles should now start seeing a little more change, and more often too, in their titles. There are now 40 titles instead of just 10. We aren't gonna list them all right now, we will leave that to you guys to figure out on your own...

Thanks to the following members for their contributions to the new titles. You will each receive a custom title (if you don't already have one) and a 1 month all-access pass to Redguides.

Meave
Armysoldier
Codecaster
Mavlin
adnan
Gadfly
Erol-Tob
Rockin

I've also included a poll along with this annoucement. It contains the top 10 user submitted ranks. The Winner will recieve a 1 YEAR all-access pass to redguides. The runner up will get a 6 Month all-access pass. And anyone who recieves at least 5 votes will get a 3-Month all-access pass.

Again, thank you all very much for your contributions, and we hope you enjoy the new titles.
creed i dont have access yet and i wants it plz thx VOTE RED MASTA

VOTE RED MASTA not for the other ones they all yucky but mine VOTE RED MASTA VOTE RED MASTA VOTE RED MASTA VOTE RED MASTA VOTE RED MASTA VOTE RED MASTA

i just want you all to know.. this is just wrong...

Red Rover should bring back many fond or not so fond memories.. for all ..... so all should have voted for it

AND Red Riding hood ??? who didn't want to eat her? that should be the guys vote right there!!!

8-)

I just want to be Red Riding Hood. I played her in high school, does that count? heh

HURRY ALL VOTE red Riding Hood .. HOTTER gonna do the wolfy ... naked... red riding hood table top dance.. on GRANNIES BED!!!!

side note.. charging 10pp at the door cover charge...

wednesday night is ladies night... they get in free...

Friday is super hot wing night... guess where you get to eat them off of

8-)

i'll get to setting free accessa and stuff tomorrow, also..if you won a custom title...and haven't gotten it yet...send me a pm with what you want

ok....thanks again everyone for participating.

all the access has been awarded...enjoy the full site access guys.

also...stay tuned...the next redguides event should be announced sometime in the coming week or two.

lol Bema...if i had wanted people to see what he posted...i wouldn't have deleted it ;)

New titles/ranks announcement and poll

Users who are viewing this thread

Back