• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Share No-Drop Items - The Sequel (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,113¢
Pronouns
He/Him
Warning: As with the old no-drop strat, this could get you suspended for a few days or even banned. Be careful when you do this, and try to do it near a bank that few people use. North Freeport, Neriak, etc. That might make it more safe, but nothing is guaranteed.

1. Compile macroquest with the MQ2Docrack plugin.

If the words "compile" and "plugin" sound scary, see Zedmix or Siddin's threads.

2. In the release folder of your MQ2, find (or make) the file called mq2docrack.ini

3. Open mq2docrack.ini and add this line of code:

Rich (BB code):
[sharenodrop]
Description="now put your no-drop in a shared bank slot"
Version="2005.03.03"
address0=4EDB85
normal0="74 16"
crack0="90 90"

4. Log into Everquest.

5. Type the following:
/plugin mq2docrack
/docrack sharenodrop on

6. Take the bags out of your shared bank, so all you have is an empty slot. Put a no-drop item in the shared bank slot.

7. Camp.

8. Log on another character on the same account. Take the no-drop item out of the shared bank.

9. Celebrate.

Problems? Tips? Comments?

Last edited:
Sweet! Was able to transfer my auged attunable no-drops around no prob tonight. TY!! :)

Will this work with a bag of no-drops? Suppose I could have tried, but tired and paranoid! lol

no, if you put a bag there with anything nodrop in it you will get booted to server select

Awsome, i wish i had a high end character that i could use this plugin command :)
No high end char = no high end items to trader = useless for me = this sucks lol
I envy it, since you guys can just go loot some nodrop insane rogue item and trade it to your lvl 40 rogue :p
My guy is 57 right now, but i'll get there! :)

I have no idea yet, its something they changed with this last patch. i'm kind of curious if this affects the nodrop hack.

working now dunno what thats was about.

Is there a way to be able to trade no-drops between other characters not on the same account?

i asked this a while ago and siddin said he wasnt gonna gonna hack it because, basically htere a dunbasses otu ther that will flaunt it and get beanned =D

I'm following the instructions at the beggining of this post, however, I'm unable to put anything in the shared bank slots. Getting the standard *You cannot place NODROP or NORENT items in the shared bank*. Any suggestions?

Chuck

ditto, not working with new release of MQ2, however it was working just fine till i updated with new MQ2 release

bah reloaded old mq2 folder, still wont work. Someone fix this please i've got bags of my old time gear i wantd to give my twink! /sigh

since sony retagged all no drop gear as no trade (also changing the coding for the items) the offset for shared bank slot no longer works, because there isnt an offset for No drop in the code anymore, its no trade. So now we have to find the lil snippet of code for the no trade on/off switch and dig the offset out. hence nerfed...

there is some chat going about in some circles atm that if the docrack No trade is working for you atm, you might want to stop still a new offset of No Trade is found. Its being said atm that the are monerting to shuffels of No Drop usage. Not sure if thats true or not but I would wait for this to get updated myself. All up to you though. :confused:

soultaker said:
there is some chat going about in some circles atm that if the docrack No trade is working for you atm, you might want to stop still a new offset of No Trade is found. Its being said atm that the are monerting to shuffels of No Drop usage. Not sure if thats true or not but I would wait for this to get updated myself. All up to you though. :confused:

Hi soultaker. Have you read my PM yet? If not, please do. If you have, please reply to it when you have some time.

Thank you.
cronic

This works still I have used it. I dont know if thay can see it or not. I gess if i am banded in the new few weeks we will know :P

[shared]
Description="putting no drop in shared bank slot"
Version="2005.04.20"
address0=4EEB97
normal0="74 16"
crack0="90 90"

here is the one that currently works i am using it right now enjoy

jmustful said:
Why is this in NERFED???

I keep saying it works and doesn't matter if they renamed NO Trade.

it is NOT nerfed as in "this doesn't allow you to trade nodrop items anymore" it is NERFED as in you do it, expect a GM call in a few weeks when they catch up to you.

i only say this because from what i have been hearing in my own circles, is that they have added a check on this type of no drop transfer. so yeah, you can still use sharenodrop, but expect to be called down for it in one way or another.

again, this might be hearsay, but look at things from a better safe than sorry point of view, as in, "is this too not-safe for me to risk getting suspended for trading my uber no drop aug'd rusty longsword to my uber level 5 twink... or not" remember that any of this stuff can potentially get you banned/suspended/soul-marked or whatnot, but assess the risk by saying "what-if" and weighing your numbers.

Yes it does still work with the new offsets but as stated earlier in this thread it might not be a good idea to use it because they may have a way to tell u are doing this ><

Any update as of 6-6-05?

BTW I did try this in the guild hall bank. I tried dropping an Augment no trade in a bag in the shared. When I did this I Crashed to Server Select.

Thanks

How do you d othis part or get it please

If the words "compile" and "plugin" sound scary, see Zedmix or Siddin's threads.

2. In the release folder of your MQ2, find (or make) the file called mq2docrack.ini

How do you d othis part or get it please

First you need to wait till the MQ2 devs completely fix MQ2 after the last patch, then download this. Extract it to anywhere. Soultaker should already have MQ2DoCrack.ini with updated offsets.

the first time i used this crack i got it to work with a bag, just used a trader satchel so it might work like that better cause thats a no-drop in itself

dimstar2002 said:
the first time i used this crack i got it to work with a bag, just used a trader satchel so it might work like that better cause thats a no-drop in itself

i just put it in a shared slot... oh and I am the creator of the guide from january of how to move nd items with the crimson potions... i was doin in months before... then when i told ppl about it..a week later everyone was getting banned.. really sux...or sucked.. b/c mqplugin is great for it too

Share No-Drop Items - The Sequel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back