• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Share No-Drop Items - The Sequel (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ppl that are getting banned must be camping with the items and leaving them there for a while...which would be really freekin stupid. just put em in there camp fast and log the next char and get them out!! make sure you have the char that needs them already camped at the banker

I got this to work fine thanks to Soultaker's link. What i want to know is... "Has anyone tried this on a guild bank and worked?

Please advise

hey there, was wondering if anyone got a new share no drop macro working lately, i am quite aware of the consequences of using the program. if someone has one that works and has been tested in the last week or so please P/M me and let me know i will gladly pay for it

its not a macro its an offest for the Docrack plugin if you really want to give it a try seek out the people in he Offset thread that look for them

2-fold question:
First the obvious, does anyone know if this is still working and/or how likely it is that it will get one caught?

Second, if someone does have this working, has anyone tried it with the double xp potion they put into the game a few years ago? I would love to transfer that item from an alt to my main for some good AA grindage.

Even if it was still working they will ban your ass very fast if u traded no drop items. . .I got one of my accounts banned for using this share no drop when it was still working ><

Share No-Drop Items - The Sequel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back