• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

increase you aa during frostfell (1 Viewer)

RedCents
Part of the whole Frostfell !@#$%^&* is the "Frostfell Candy Cane Grab 'n Tag" game.

3 Locations:
North Freeport (Evil can only use this one)
North Qeynos (Good only)
Greater Faydark (Up in the tree, good only)

10 minute waiting period to start game, 5 minute game duration - total cycle 15 minutes.

Top 4 scores in each game zone get a % of AA experience. The lower AA you have, the higher experience you get. At higher AA levels (1st toon I used had 84AA already) you only get ~10% per round. At lower levels I saw up to ~20% per.

You can be in the top 4 with 0 candycanes. Yes, that means you can just stand there and click to join the game every 15 minutes, to get from 10-20% AA xp.

At 10% every 15 minutes, it works out to a full A every 2.5hrs. Continuously. Non-Stop. I've already got 1 toon to 100, working 3 more still.

NQ is pretty jammed with people playing, but NFP & the GF games are way less used, so..

It's probably not intended that you can win the game with 0 and get the xp bonus, so jump on it before they uhh change it.

increase you aa during frostfell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back