• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Drink of Choice (1 Viewer)

What do you drink?

• Total voters

Cade

The Rainman, (Administrator)
RedCents
1,031¢
I'm not adding anything illegal to this poll, since if I do, it'll get 90% of the vote. If you don't see what you like as an option, vote for whichever you like most out of them.

Be sure to also vote in Smoke of Choice.

When I drink, I only drink hard alcohal, due to being alergic to beer... Doc thinks I am alergic to the hops. But I like me some hard alcohal, the few times of the year I do drink that is.

Whiskey tastes like shite TBH. The only reason I can see for people wanting to drink it is dependant on age:-

Older than 40 = Like the taste.
Under 40 = Trying to be fashionable.

Corona FTW!

Jack was the first alcoholic beverage I ever tasted. It's not really THAT bad and it tastes awesome mixed with Coke. Besides, I don't see how redneck whiskey's fashionable.

"fashionable", "cool" and "because everyone else does" are pretty much interchangable in the context I used (at least in the UK anyway) the only "manly" drinks you can order without someone calling you a girl or laughing are:-

JD & Coke
Pint
Vodka and Redbull

If you order anything else you get the piss taken and are made to feel like an idiot...

Parlez-vous français ? Je te donnerai un essai ! Queest-ce que je dis ? Une fois que l'apon un moment j'utilisait le traducteur de google et avait de l'amusement !

BTW seagram's ginger ale ftw!

You left out absinthe.

Serpis FTW. And no, you don't actually see shit before anyone asks.

Jack and coke is my normal drink but I much prefer my own design:

Tyler's Cough Syrup
30 oz of Malibu Coconut Rum
30 oz of 100 Proof Southern Comfort
2 oz of Grenadine
Stir in my 64 oz drinking Mug

Drink 2 to forget the last 2 hours, drink 3 to forget the day, drink 4 and you'll be in rehab before you know it.

everdead said:
Jack and coke is my normal drink but I much prefer my own design:

Tyler's Cough Syrup
30 oz of Malibu Coconut Rum
30 oz of 100 Proof Southern Comfort
2 oz of Grenadine
Stir in my 64 oz drinking Mug

Drink 2 to forget the last 2 hours, drink 3 to forget the day, drink 4 and you'll be in rehab before you know it.

Rofl, Red cent for that. Thats so awesome I gotta try it.
I also like that minty shit thats green... I forget the name

Erol-Tob said:
Rofl, Red cent for that. Thats so awesome I gotta try it.
I also like that minty shit thats green... I forget the name
Mantaloe (Im not european so I can't spell it :( ).

Couple halloweens ago I actualy drank 3 and then random other drinks. I was at a party my roomate at the time had brought me to. I didn't know anyone except roomate and his/my friend who convinced me I needed to catch up to him.

But to start the story I was working at chick fil a( gotta love bringing a bottle to the christian fast food store and mixing with Dr P from the morning shift till 4 pm) so I get off work at 4 pm drive to apartment pick up my roomate we drive down to the party. Well his friend came to me when I get there and says I need to catch up so I start mixing. Well after three I start taking shots of other random stuff including crunch punch.

They had decided to put bed sheets over each doorway because of course making it harder to navigate a house when everyone is very drunk is a great idea. Well a girl came through a sheet and almost ran head first into me I am drunk enough to stand and walk but not to maintain balance. I fall over hit the table and knock my other roomates bottle of evan williams onto the floor with me and I lay there for about 3 mins.

Now some ass hole who doens't even know the owner of the house tells me I have to go home( I am drunk and so I listened) anyway I go sit in the passenger side and sleep. Next thing my roomate comes and gets me up and moves me inside to the upstairs hall way where I pass out.

Anyway the next day I wake up and don't remember where I am how I got there and don't even remember getting off work the night before. All that I just typed I have only been told by multiple eyewitnesses who still remember my name to this day though I don't even remember being introduced to them.

Anyway that's my best alchoholic story. As for the drink it tastes descent but after 2-3 sips it doesn't matter what it tastes like. It just goes down smooth and will get you drunk.

Drink of Choice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back