• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Funny - RedGuides: Worksafe edition (1 Viewer)

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,152¢
Pronouns
He/Him
Select "WorkSafe" in the dropdown menu at the very bottom left-hand corner of this site. You'll be presented with this nightmare:

worksafe.png
Redguides: business casual

Summary:

• Many graphics changed
  • Banners removed
  • Curse words replaced with random office words
  • Everquest = Windows
  • Macroquest = Office 2016
  • eqemu= Virtualization
  • AutoCleric = Excel Cleric
  • KissAssist = Excel Assist
  • toon = Coworker

Warning: Posting/editing in WorkSafe made will censor your words.

All replacement words start with a capital letter, so you'll get a clue when someone caps Virtualization mid-sentence.

If you'd like a word replacement for WorkSafe, this is the thread to request it in!

Last edited:
That there is the funniest shit ever, EVAR! Well damn, I always thought RG looked like a nsfw pron site lol.

You should replace all avatars with phallic symbols.

I don't drink (or think) at work... the last thing I need is another reason to stab a toon = Coworker

This is awesome, but it makes me think someone has too much time on their hands.

This is hilarious... I run Engineering & DevOps, so I just browse in the few spare moments I have and not worry about who might find out about my internet history... I'm the top of the food chain lol.

If anything my co-workers will be more curious why I'd need to be on a Microsoft Office forum than anything else =D

I thought so too, until a few days ago. When one of our department heads noticed the site up on my second monitor. They were like OMG!, what site is that, EXCEL!. I am always looking for good learning sites for office products. Send me the link to that site please.

My first thought was, Ohh F$%k.

I thought so too, until a few days ago. When one of our department heads noticed the site up on my second monitor. They were like OMG!, what site is that, EXCEL!. I am always looking for good learning sites for office products. Send me the link to that site please.

My first thought was, Ohh F$%k.

Sorry. I can't, it is a product testing site by invitation only. You're going to have to go to excel main and apply to receive the info, but they are very hush hush about it ATM.
Have had too many software thefts (Apple?).

Sorry. I can't, it is a product testing site by invitation only. You're going to have to go to excel main and apply to receive the info, but they are very hush hush about it ATM.
Have had too many software thefts (Apple?).

Youre a sneaky Powerpointer Meistro

The day I can't have Redguides up at work is my last day on the job. I was looking for a good job when I settled for this one.

Questions:
If we nominated Redbot for president which member of the redguides community would you nominate for vice president (don't worry about your answer a random number generator picking named from the Texas State Penal system could come up with better than what we have in reality).

I would have to go with Raz for vice pres and william12 for secretary of state.

The day I can't have Redguides up at work is my last day on the job. I was looking for a good job when I settled for this one.

Questions:
If we nominated Redbot for president which member of the redguides community would you nominate for vice president (don't worry about your answer a random number generator picking named from the Texas State Penal system could come up with better than what we have in reality).

I would have to go with Raz for vice pres and william12 for secretary of state.

I think mogs would make a good VP, he would build a wall (of ID verification) to keep the scammers out.

- - - Updated - - -

This is hilarious... I run Engineering & DevOps, so I just browse in the few spare moments I have and not worry about who might find out about my internet history... I'm the top of the food chain lol.

Haha it's nice to be the guy who runs the network.

This is fantastic. I have noticed one issue, though. In the bazaar, I cannot sort by clicking on the 'Live server' option. Other sorts such as Phinigel still work, but Live shows no results.

Funny - RedGuides: Worksafe edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Back