• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • Hail Guest, RedGuides is proud to announce the official release of MacroQuest, which we're now using as the base for Very Vanilla. Join the release party!
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Combat Assist XGen-Rogue 85+ (Legacy Standalone does not work with XGen Unified) 1.2.2

Download now:  Join us with Level 2 access or earn your way in with  RedCents.
Other Authors
Japper17
Software Requirements
MQ2Nav, MQ2SQLite, MQ2Hud
Server Type
  1. Live
  2. Test Server
Hi all. Japper17 here!
This is an Auto-Rogue macro created between Japper17 and Aipoc76. It's my first real attempt at coding anything =]. Aipoc Beat me till i got stuff right, and then beat me some more for breaking it all over again! and again. and again. ect...

XGen-Rogue will assist, summon poison from inventory slot(legs), will auto-SoS(will eventually be toggled), and do just about anything a rogue would do (no there's no coding for awesome rogue pulling).

I currently have toggles for Dot's, Snare, Alliance, Ae Ramp, Diversion(Hotkey isnt working, /cc div1 to toggle cozen etc.), make camp, and force burn.
There's also an awesome Rogue-HUD, thanks to Aipoc, /cc loadhud for live. I parse anywhere from 350-600k dps, and up to 1.7m on a good burn...
I have spent alot of time on this macro and plan on spending alot more on it, if you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, please let me know =]

RogueHUD.png

Like the Mac? Let us know!
Author
Aipoc76
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from Aipoc76

Latest updates

1. stuff n things

Update 1.2.2 relax line now working, fixed a couple of stupid echo's, thief's vision now...
  2. Rogues should not trip over their own feet!

Update 1.2.1 Corrected move and getbehind toggles, Fixed a Disc spam issue with Chelicerae Disc.
  3. Who wants to play Hide and Seek??

Update 1.2 will now cast while shrouded, added daggerslash ability (wont fire if you have a disc...