• This is an .ini for KissAssist. To use it, copy the contents over your current KissAssist_charactername.ini in your config folder, as shown here. Find more in the KissAssist .ini library.
  • You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

VSAB's 105 RNG - Ranged based

Class
Ranger
Level
Conditions
  1. Yes
Purpose
Group
Server Type
🏢 Live
Did you read the instructions?
  1. Yup
Ranged based ranger! Chains group buffs during whenever they're up. I've added the melee section. It doesn't use MQ2Melee. Pretty decent sustained DPS. About 4k AA's, not autogranted. With AG this could be improved. Also has epic 1.5 not 2.0 because I'm lazy.

INI:
[General]
KissAssistVer=11.004
[SpellSet]
LoadSpellSet=2
[Buffs]
BuffsOn=1
BuffsSize=7
Buffs1=Roaring Weapons|Me
Buffs2=Copsestalker's Unity|Dual|Protection of the Forest|Me
Buffs4=Copsestalker's Enrichment|Me
Buffs5=Shared Cloak of Spurs|dual|Cloak of Spurs|Me
Buffs6=Ro's Burning Cloak|Me
Buffs7=Wand of Pelagic Transvergence|Mana|50|30
RebuffOn=1
CheckBuffsTimer=10
[Melee]
AssistAt=98
MeleeOn=0
FaceMobOn=1
MeleeDistance=150
StickHow=snaproll
AutoFireOn=1
UseMQ2Melee=0
TargetSwitchingOn=0
[AE]
AEOn=1
AESize=6
AERadius=50
AE1=Auspice of the Hunter|3
AE2=Guardian of the Forest|3
AE3=Outrider's Attack|3
AE4=Outrider's Accuracy|3
AE5=Fundament: Third Spire of the Pathfinders|4
AE6=Empowered Blades|3
[DPS]
DPSOn=2
DPSSize=22
DPSSkip=10
DPSInterval=10
DPS1=command:/autofire|99
DPS2=Heartwood Blade|98|Cond1
DPS3=Outrider's Accuracy|98|Cond2
DPS4=Intensity of the Resolute|98|Cond3
DPS5=Imbued Ferocity|98|Cond4
DPS6=Fundament: First Spire of the Pathfinders|98|Cond5
DPS7=Auspice of the Hunter|98|Cond6
DPS8=Guardian of the Forest|98|Cond7
DPS9=Outrider's Attack|98|Cond8
DPS10=Group Guardian of the Forest|98|Cond9
DPS11=Scout's Mastery of Fire|98|Cond10
DPS12=Earthen Shackles|40|Once
DPS13=Swarm of Glistenwings|90|Once|Cond11
DPS14=Windgale Boon|90|Once
DPS15=Vileoak Ash|90|Cond13
DPS16=Wildfire Ash|80|Cond13
DPS17=Focused Arrowrain|90
DPS18=Blisterbeetle Swarm|90|Once|Cond11
DPS19=Frozen Wind|80|Cond13
DPS20=Scout's Mastery of the Elements|100|Cond12
DPS21=Bullseye Discipline|100|Cond12
DPS22=Pack Hunt|100|Cond12
DebuffAllOn=0
[Aggro]
AggroOn=1
AggroSize=2
Aggro1=Outrider's Evasion|95|>
Aggro2=Cover Tracks|80|>
[Heals]
HealsOn=1
HealsSize=1
Heals1=Desperate Dousing|70|Me
[Burn]
BurnSize=11
BurnAllNamed=1
Burn1=Auspice of the Hunter|Cond6
Burn2=Bullseye Discipline
Burn3=Group Guardian of the Forest|Cond9
Burn4=Scout's Mastery of the Elements
Burn5=Scout's Mastery of Fire|Cond10
Burn6=Outrider's Attack|Cond8
Burn7=Outrider's Accuracy|Cond2
Burn8=Fundament: Third Spire of the Pathfinders
Burn9=Imbued Ferocity|Cond4
Burn10=Pack Hunt
Burn11=Heartwood Blade|Cond1
[GoM]
GoMSize=3
GoMSpell1=Dichotomic Fusillade|Mob
GoMSpell2=Wildfire Ash|Mob
GoMSpell3=Focused Arrowrain|Mob
[KConditions]
ConOn=1
CondSize=13
Cond1= (!${Me.Song[Outrider's Accuracy].ID} || !${Me.Song[Hawk Strike].ID}) && (!${Me.Song[Guardian of the Forest].ID} && !${Me.Song[Group Guardian of the Forest].ID})
Cond2= (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Outrider's Accuracy]} && !${Me.Song[Outrider's Accuracy].ID} || !${Me.Song[Hawk Strike].ID}) && (!${Me.Song[Guardian of the Forest].ID} && !${Me.Song[Group Guardian of the Forest].ID})
Cond3=${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Intensity of the Resolute]} && (!${Me.Song[Outrider's Accuracy].ID} || !${Me.Song[Hawk Strike].ID}) && (!${Me.Song[Guardian of the Forest].ID} && !${Me.Song[Group Guardian of the Forest].ID})
Cond4=(${Me.AltAbilityReady[Imbued Ferocity]} && !${Me.Song[Outrider's Accuracy].ID} || !${Me.Song[Hawk Strike].ID}) && (!${Me.Song[Guardian of the Forest].ID} && !${Me.Song[Group Guardian of the Forest].ID})
Cond5=(${Target.Named} || ${SpawnCount[xtarhater named radius 60]} || ${SpawnCount[npc targetable los radius 50 zradius 50 noalert 3]} > 2) && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[1460]} && (!${Me.Song[Outrider's Accuracy].ID} || !${Me.Song[Hawk Strike].ID}) && (!${Me.Song[Guardian of the Forest].ID} && !${Me.Song[Group Guardian of the Forest].ID})
Cond6=(!${Me.Song[Auspice of the Hunter].ID} || !${Me.Song[Guardian of the Forest].ID} ) && (!${Me.Song[Outrider's Accuracy].ID} && !${Me.Song[Hawk Strike].ID})
Cond7=(!${Me.Song[Group Guardian of the Forest].ID} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Guardian of the Forest]}) && (!${Me.Song[Auspice of the Hunter].ID} || !${Me.Song[Guardian of the Forest].ID} ) && (!${Me.Song[Outrider's Accuracy].ID} && !${Me.Song[Hawk Strike].ID})
Cond8=(${Me.AltAbilityReady[Outrider's Attack]} && !${Me.Song[Group Guardian of the Forest].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Auspice of the Hunter].ID} && !${Me.Song[Guardian of the Forest].ID} && !${Me.Song[Hawk Strike].ID})
Cond9=(${Me.AltAbilityReady[Group Guardian of the Forest]} && !${Me.Song[Group Guardian of the Forest].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Auspice of the Hunter].ID} && !${Me.Song[Guardian of the Forest].ID} && !${Me.Song[Hawk Strike].ID})
Cond10=${Me.AltAbilityReady[Scout's Mastery of Fire]} && (${Me.Buff[Auspice of the Hunter].ID} || ${Me.Buff[Intensity of the Resolute].ID})
Cond11= ${Target.PctHPs} > 50 && ${Me.PctMana} > 45
Cond12=(${Target.Named} || ${SpawnCount[xtarhater named radius 60]}) || ${SpawnCount[npc targetable los radius 50 zradius 50 noalert 3]} > 2
Cond13=${Target.Named} || ${Me.PctMana} > 39

[MySpells]
Gem1=Vileoak Ash
Gem2=Wildfire Ash
Gem3=Focused Arrowrain
Gem4=Blisterbeetle Swarm
Gem5=Frozen Wind
Gem6=Swarm of Glistenwings
Gem7=Windgale Boon
Gem8=Dichotomic Fusillade
Gem9=Earthen Shackles
Gem10=Desperate Dousing