• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).
Resource icon

Utility Sacrifice.mac 2020-09-24

Download now:  Join us with Level 2 access or earn your way in with  RedCents.
Other Authors
@armyboxer99
Server Type
🏢 Live
Automates getting a necromancer to de-level a character to a specified level by using the spell Sacrifice. I use this for power levelling (mainly to get power-levellers back to 85 or 90) so the power levellers don't go outside the 30 level range, or the zone they use ends up going light blue/green.

Idea based on an earlier macro by @Armyboxer99

Requirements:

1. Victim and necromancer MUST be grouped.
  2. MQ2DanNet on both toons.
  3. A level 51 + Necromancer with the spell Sacrifice in their spellbook and a ton of emeralds (approx 13 per level required). It doesn't buy these for you.

Misc

Note; It will take you down to the level +20% (ish), making the assumption while you want to be that level with some insurance XP, but with plenty of level left so you don't have to start the process again for a while!
Author
vsab
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from vsab

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. Bug Fixes

A few changes, nothing too onerous. It should warn you if you are not grouped with a victim now.

Latest reviews

Out-mofo-standing! Piece of cake to get yourself some EE's. Burning down my Hatchery bard.
Works without hassle as expected. Thers nothing I could suggest, to make it better. Well done!
Back