- Other Authors
- Plazmic, eqmule, brainiac, rswiders, Lax, ieatacid, dont_know_at_all, Amadeus
- Server Type
- Live, TLP
Install & Update With The RedGuides Launcher
"Live server" works on: Antonius Bayle, Bertoxxulous, Bristlebane, Cazic-Thule, Drinal, Erollisi Marr, Firiona Vie, Luclin, Povar, Ragefire, Rizlona, The Rathe, Tunare, Vox, Xegony, Zek
Does not work on: "Truebox" servers, such as Agnarr, Aradune, Corinav, Mangler, Miragul, Phinigel, or Selo's (other tools such as MySEQ are available)
See also: Test Server version, Emulated Server version.
- What is Very Vanilla?
- What is MacroQuest2?
- Is this allowed?
- How do I install?
- How do I update?
- How do I run it?
- What are some fun things I can do with Very Vanilla?
What is Very Vanilla?
The RedGuides version of MacroQuest2, which is needed to run all plugins and macros you find on RedGuides.
Back to Top
What is MacroQuest2?
MacroQuest2 is free open source software that makes EverQuest more functional, bringing unique and modern MMORPG features to the classic game.
Back to Top
Is this allowed?
Very Vanilla only works on servers that allow multi-boxing, and does not contain any active hacks or cheats. While Daybreak doesn't officially endorse any software but their own, we've found that players who follow these two guidelines have never faced an issue:
- Stay at your keyboard.
- Be considerate of other players.
How do I install Very Vanilla?
- Install the RedGuides Launcher.
- In the launcher, click "settings" and specify a folder to install Very Vanilla.
- In the launcher, click "Very Vanilla" and choose a version (Live, Test or Emu) to install.
Back to Top
How do I update after EverQuest patch days?
- Run the RedGuides Launcher, click the "Very Vanilla" tab, choose a version (Live, Test or Emu) and then click update.
How do I run it?
- Browse to the installation folder and run
MacroQuest2.exe. If successful, you should see a little shield in your taskbar.
- Now let's play EQ.
What are some fun things I can do with Very Vanilla?
That's a big topic! Let's start with some simple functions:
- Watch "The Red Guide to Multiboxing" videos for beginner's directions to multi-box a full group.
- Automatically log in all of your characters with one click.
- Read the beginner's guide to the KissAssist macro, so you can begin a multi-boxing group.
- Need to find someone in the zone? Type,
/target playernameand then
/face. This also works for NPC’s.
/target King Xorbb
- Get a notification whenever a rare spawn is up, check out MQ2SpawnMaster for more info.
- Run a macro from the macro section.
- Run a plugin from the plugin section.
- Make KissAssist handle all your clickies and buffs, so you can focus on playing. After setting up KissAssist, just target yourself and type
/mac kissassist manualand then
/buffsonand you'll have full control over everything, but your toon will do all your clickies and buffs for you.
- License Name