• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Trade / Skill Tradeskill recipes (max out Artisan's Prize) 2.27

Software Requirements
mq2shellcmd
mq2log
Server Type
Live, Test Server

2020 ESA Winner
Tired of looking up recipes
Tired of clicking
Tired of searching for something in your bags
Gave up in disgust ?
Recipes up to CoV

Here is a way around all of that pain and suffering.

It is not intended to level up 1-300, using this macro to try and do that is not recommened (too many failures). The intent is to learn the thousands of recipes you need to either get to 350 or max out your artisans prize.

Example of the macro being run, the shopping list being displayed and the shopping file format that is used by ts/finditem.mac to find items with other characters

Warning!
FAQ
Inventory slot 11 and 12 from perks do not work ?
I will not be supporting it unless it becomes accessible to everyone gold/f2p
Author
jande
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 25 ratings

More resources from jande

Latest updates

1. Bag problem

Instruction on how to fix bag problem. Put item in each bag, preferred a collectable.
  2. Oops

Recipe: slarilug poppers for subcombine tradesman: make option will no longer auto destroy...
  3. Merchant

Added Amile Pitt (once again, I distinctly remember adding her before)

Latest reviews

This is a no brainer - Get it - Great work Jande
Awsum work
Wow. Excellent work Jande. I am impressed. This was a behemoth undertaking.
Only way I could ever finish TS.
Bought this last year, and I finally got to use it. This tool is a must have!
Thank you!
Thank you so much for the work put into this macro! It is amazing! I encourage everyone interested in TS to purchase it. Not only is it useful, it is fun to watch GO. I have one question, is there a way for me to print out the shopping list?
J
jande
Open file ts/charactername-shop-skill.log scroll down to the bottom of the file, that is the newest shopping list for the skill
I did 4 to 350 without this.... soo much time. Thank you for this huge timesaver both doing the clicks and telling me what to farm.
I had some technical issues and Jande worked hard to help resolve the issues and was very communicative.
TS Recipes rocks. CoV update coming?
J
jande
CoV v2+, update if you have not yet.
Saved me so much time, extremely well done and just about idiot proof.