• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Trade / Skill Tradeskill recipes (max out Artisan's Prize) 2020-10-17

Software Requirements
mq2shellcmd
mq2log
Server Type
Live, Test Server
Tired of looking up recipes
Tired of clicking
Tired of searching for something in your bags
Gave up in disgust ?

Here is a way around all of that pain and suffering.

It is not intended to level up 1-300, using this macro to try and do that is not recommened (too many failures). The intent is to learn the thousands of recipes you need to either get to 350 or max out your artisans prize.

Example of the macro being run, the shopping list being displayed and the shopping file format that is used by ts/finditem.mac to find items with other characters

Author
jande
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 14 ratings

Latest updates

1. Fix

cleanup now working again
  2. Research fixes

Velium blade/haft/head kits only made in Reinforced Jewelers Kit Velium Long Sword removed from...
  3. Fix

Guildhall containers (they are just annoying me now) Introduced an error using same container

Latest reviews

Had a small issue with the macro, sent a message to jande and within minutes had a response. The fix took a little bit of time but was definitely worth it! Always dreaded the grind to 350 but this macro is amazing, just the shopping list alone would of been great but this goes above and beyond. If I could give this more then 5 stars I would.
There are a lot of amazing macros out there but this is the "one to beat". It is the epitome of Macroquest. I don't think it gets better.
I have now used Tradesman to max out 3x Artisan Prizes and working on the 4th. Once you see it run thru a few times and plan a little ahead this really flies thru the recipes!
J
jande
Working on the 4th ! You have more patience than a saint.
This probably saves you about 1,000 hours and reduces the risk of injury from clicking by 5000%.
AWESOME..... Worth the every penny.
The best $20 I've ever spent
Great work and frequently updated. This tackles a huge pile of tedium and makes it manageable. Your sanity will thank you
Always dreaded maxing out my tradeskills. Figgured I'd give this a try. I wish I would have done it sooner. This is fantastic.
This is a revolutionary macro. If you want to do anything in tradeskills, this is a must have. Research alone has almost 4,000 recipes... And this mac will make everyone for you!! Just supply the items and as it is advancing, it is starting to get items for you! Incredible!!!
This macro is likely worth twice the cost.

My first pass, Alchemy from nearly NOTHING learned was made very easy to skill up.

Please note: Using this macro really DOES require some planning and it isn't as easy as run it and expect it to do the work FOR you.

However, once you learn how to organize your bags, buy supplies and start the process, you will see how ingenious this macro really is.