• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • This is an .ini for KissAssist. To use it, copy the contents over your current KissAssist_charactername.ini in your Release/Macros folder, as shown here. Find more in the KissAssist .ini library.
Sic 110 TBL Cleric  Updated for 11.002+

Sic 110 TBL Cleric Updated for 11.002+

Class
Cleric
Level
Conditions
Yes
Purpose
Group
[General]
KissAssistVer=11.004
Role=assist
CampRadius=30
CampRadiusExceed=400
ReturnToCamp=0
ChaseAssist=0
ChaseDistance=25
MedOn=1
MedStart=20
MedCombat=0
LootOn=0
RezAcceptOn=1|90
AcceptInvitesOn=1
GroupWatchOn=0
CastingInterruptOn=0
EQBCOn=1...
You do not have permission to view the full content of this resource. Join us with Level 2 access or earn your way in with RedCents. Log in or register now.
Version
Server Type
Live
Expansion
The Burning Lands
Author
Sicprofundus
First release
Last update
Rating
4.80 star(s) 5 ratings

More resources from Sicprofundus

Latest updates

1. Saint's Unity

It appears there might be an issue with conditions and the |Dual tag So I changed Saint's Unity...
  2. Curate's Retort

Added Curate's Retort to heal section as well to cast |once when the assist target is a named...
  3. Updated to include some spell descriptions

Updated the heal section with some commends on the various heals - I will likely spend some time...

Latest reviews

Really does heal !
Solid used on my cleric to heal all of TBL group content
Solid!
Awesome
Rock solid like Peter North in his prime. Kept my Paly tank up with 19 blue and white mobs hitting him at 110 in GMM. A few points of touch and go with manual heals on my end with my Paly, but my cleric if finally doing something other than file her nails during fightst where my paly normally did all of the group healing and tanking.