• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2Paladin

Combat Assist MQ2Paladin 2414

Other Authors
ChatWithThisName
Software Requirements
RedGuides Level 2 membership to access up to date Macroquest from --Redguides ONLY--
MQ2Nav (included with VV)
MQ2MoveUtils (included with VV)
Server Type
🏢 Live Test

2022 ESA Winner
1663014512982.png

MQ2Paladin Settings Window as of 9-22-2022
1663900812168.png

An example of your map when in pullertank mode
Blue circle is my /war Radius (the radius from which I will pull mobs)
Green circle is the range of my pull item (my bow in this case)
Red circle is the group's camp
These circles will get "set" on your map when you set your camp and they will stay in place when you run (as you can see by second image)

1576361574201.png

Tank is the top green arrow - "out of camp" because I'm pulling, but you can still see the stationary "camp"
1576361682307.png

1663900783535.png
Author
Sic
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 5 ratings

Resource team

More resources from Sic

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. 03/18/2024

- bifold usage is now in special clicky - - you can deactivate if you don't want to use
  2. 02/14/2024

- Added ability to heal npc on xtarget - - options: XTargetHealNPC (true/false) & HealNPC (#)...
  3. 01/07/2024b

- rEsPeCt MaH dIsAbLePuLlAbIliTy

Latest reviews

I would have been happy with a puller and a tank. Now I'm loving my Pally. this is the only way to box. I am going to buy plugins for every class. I just have to find a way to hide my credit card bills from my Sister. Even though they are my cards. Crazy eh! Sic this is sick!!!
Have been using several of the class (zerk, rog, pal, shd, clr, bst) plugins for a week or so now and have seen solid improvements to DPS, survivability, and overall ease of use for my teams. I never knew that my teams had this potential that was just waiting to be unlocked! I have been able to finish content that I was getting slaughtered on before the class plugins.
Tanks, heals cures. Give me a reason to have a PAL.
MQ2 Paladin is the next in an outstanding line of CWTN Plugins. Warrior and Eskay were great and this one is no exception. Want to make your paladin the star of your group? This is the plugin for you. Want to tank? No Problem! Assist the group? No Problem! Murderate undead? No Problem! In fact, MQ2Paladin basically answers "No Problem" to any problem you have with a Paladin.
Great
Back