• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
OnlyLoot

Utility OnlyLoot 1.3

Other Authors
SpecialEd for the amazing Lootly script
Server Type
🏢 Live Test
This little script will loot only what you tell it to loot and nothing else. This was created because while I didn't want my bags to fill up with useless junk that I didn't need and I didn't want to mess with my existing Lootly ini files. This may only be useful to me but it made my life much easier when I was farming specific tradeskill items (Spider Silks, Othmir Fur, etc.) This script is very rudimentary and pretty much 99.9% pulled from Lootly. I have only ran this while not in a group so it likely will not work as is while you are in a group but I plan to add group support soon(ish). I ran this very successfully with the Packet farm macro to do my tradeskill item farming (mostly low level tailoring stuff for now).

/lua run onlyloot

To add items:
/onlyloot additem "Spider Silk"

Now kill some spiders and you will leave all the other useless junk on corpses and only loot Spider Silk. If you stop OnlyLoot for whatever reason you will need to add items via the command again. It does not save anything at all as it mostly meant for specific farming sessions.
Author
Kazadoom_32
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from Kazadoom_32

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. List out items to loot and added option to remove an item

A little more functionality added: You can now view all items on the OnlyLoot loot list by...
  2. Include Write.lua Dependency

Included the dependency to Knightly's Write.lua
  3. OnlyLoot 1.1

Functionality to turn OnlyLoot on/off and keep the script running /onlyloot on /onlyloot off...
Back