• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Quest / Event DoN Faction Tasks 1.2

Download now:  Join us with Level 2 access or earn your way in with  RedCents.
Server Type
🏢 Live Test
This script will get a task from Wayfarer in Lavastorm and run through the task to completion, helping you grind that faction to indifferent with your chosen DoN faction. I've been using this to run through all my boxes in preparation for doing DoN missions/raids.

What this script does:
  1. Checks if you in Lavastorm Mountains (must be in Lavastorm to run the script)
  2. Depending on what you provide to the script will get a task from one of the wayfarers
  3. Will navigate to the zone the task is in and complete the requirements of the task
  4. When done, navigates back to Lavastorm
  5. Deletes any quest items from inventory if you were doing a Collection task
If you are doing Dark Reign, you can also uncomment a line at the bottom of the script (look at the comments in the script) to navigate back to the Wayfarers after you get back to Lavastorm. This is just convenience to allow you to get another task quicker. I would not recommend uncommenting this however if you are working Norrath's Keepers because if you did a Stillmoon task you will nav back to the Wayfarers through the Dark Reign camp and likely get guard aggro.

I have probably ran through about 30-40 tasks using this script and it has been working great for me. However, if you run into any issues please let me know.

Take note, this script doesn't do anything combat related except turn on auto attack. Make sure to have your combat assist plugin/macro running and setup how you want prior to using this or you might find your characters not killing mobs easily. I have been using this on level 70-75 toons with just a mercenary. I have so far used CTWN plugins and KA successfully. In both cases I have found the best thing to do is to set your guy to Chase mode and adjust how you want them to fight. YMMV if you are a lower level.

If you are using Lootly this script will set the items you need to loot for each task appropriately. If you are not using Lootly, make sure you set your loot tool to loot the quest items!
Author
Kazadoom_32
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from Kazadoom_32

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. DoN Faction Tasks 1.2

Implemented some suggestions from Cannonballdex (thanks for the input!) - When in combat, pet...
  2. DoN Faction Tasks v1.1

Fixed error that would occur if a bad task name was passed to the script Fixed issue where if...