• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Lootier

Utility Lootier 1.0.6

Download now:  Join us with Level 2 access or earn your way in with  RedCents.
Software Requirements
Requires Lootly
Server Type
🏢 Live
Introducing Lootier, the UI Companion for Lootly.

Lootier Screen.png

This Lua UI has a number of basic functions to help manage your Loot.ini file. It works in conjunction with Lootly, so make sure you install it first.

It allows you to set the basic categories for Loot as seen above. These are Keep, Class, Sell, Ignore and Destroy.

The Keep and Class selections allow you to add the number of items to keep, and in the case of Classes, adds the ability to select classes. This functionality is provided through a context menu (right-click) on the "Keep" or "Class" option. See screenshots for examples.

KeepOptions.png

ClassOptions.png

Along with Keep and Class options, you can also select Ignore, Sell and Destroy. The latter two options work in conjunction with the Buttons at the top labeled "Sell" and "Cleanup". Clicking the "Sell" button near a vendor will sell all the items you have marked "Sell" and "Cleanup" will go through your bags and destroy anything you have marked "Destroy". These actions are performed by Lootly, the UI simply provides a convenient interface to kick off the activity.

SellCleanup.png

Filters along the top allow you to quickly show only those items marked with any of the five options.

Filters.png

You can also filter by typing in any part of the name of your item as shown here. In this example we've started typing "Bu"

TextFilter.png

And then last - and the feature with the least safeguards (please use with caution) the ability to ad hoc add new entries directly to your loot.ini file without opening an editor.

Just type the name of the item and the action that you want to take. Make sure you understand the syntax necessary for these items, I make no warranty that this will work if you have items misconfigured.

Have fun!
Author
Coldblooded
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from Coldblooded

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. Filtering issue fix

Thanks to Teichou for the bug report and a lot of great troubleshooting! Fixes a bug where...
  2. More Late Fixes

Corrects a Filtering issue (unable to filter or search at all...) Correctly handles the loot...
  3. Forgot to remove my debugging tool. Sorry :(

Pardon me while I replace this file...

Latest reviews

Very nice, keep up the good work!
This is sweet and it keeps getting better....This makes it so much easier to work on the loot list and change things as needed!
Works, and is easy to use.
Love this!