• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Utility CollectibleHouse.mac update to the update that updated the update

Server Type
🏢 Live Test
This macro will go through each item in your housing and try to pull it out. Inspect the item and if the "Not Collected" tag is present, will consume one, then put the rest back.

Steps
- Stand in plot (don't have to go inside)
- Click on border wall, and select "items"
- /mac collectiblehouse
- wait

It's recommended that the player you're using not do anything else while it's running to avoid any issues.
This will not consume items already on your person, or place items into the housing already on your person when the macro started.

This is an as-is macro, if someone wants to make improvements. Let me know and we can assign you the resource owner.

I've had this for a while and thought I had already shared it, but a search didn't find anything. So here it is (again?)
Author
ChatWithThisName
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from ChatWithThisName

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. update

another update! brought to you by the team that said it was updated the last update.
  2. Actual update!

Actual updated file. last one was from the wrong folder, so it was from like 2020 or something...
  3. NULL fix

This *should* fix the itemnotify NULL issues
Back