• This is an .ini for KissAssist. To use it, copy the contents over your current KissAssist_charactername.ini in your config folder, as shown here. Find more in the KissAssist .ini library.
  • You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Unmaintained 100 Enchanter

Class
Enchanter
Level
Conditions
  1. Yes
Purpose
Group
Server Type
🏢 Live Test
Did you read the instructions?
  1. Yup
I didn't put a ton of effort into this as far as min/maxing the situation. But I did do some commenting and some conditional situations.

INI:
[General]
KissAssistVer=11.005
[SpellSet]
LoadSpellSet=2
[Buffs]
BuffsOn=1
BuffsSize=16
RebuffOn=1
CheckBuffsTimer=10

;Spell - Mana Regen
Buffs1=Voice of Foresight|Me

;Spell - Haste
Buffs2=Hastening of Sviir|MA

;Spell - Self Buff HP/Resists Etc
Buffs3=Shield of the Dauntless|Me

;AA - Gathers mana of course.
Buffs4=Gather Mana|Mana|20

;AA - Self rune
Buffs5=Eldritch Rune|Me

;AA - Damage Mitigation - 60% @ XXVII
Buffs6=Veil of Mindshadow|Me

;AA - Store mana in a clicky item to be used later to get mana back.
Buffs7=Azure Mind Crystal|Summon|Azure Mind Crystal ${If[${Me.AltAbility[Azure Mind Crystal].Rank}==1,I,${If[${Me.AltAbility[Azure Mind Crystal].Rank}==2,II,${If[${Me.AltAbility[Azure Mind Crystal].Rank}==3,III,${If[${Me.AltAbility[Azure Mind Crystal].Rank}==4,IV,${If[${Me.AltAbility[Azure Mind Crystal].Rank}==5,V,]}]}]}]}]}|1|Cond1

;AA - Use mana to create an item to be used later to get health back.
Buffs8=Sanguine Mind Crystal|Summon|Sanguine Mind Crystal ${If[${Me.AltAbility[Sanguine Mind Crystal].Rank}==1,I,${If[${Me.AltAbility[Sanguine Mind Crystal].Rank}==2,II,${If[${Me.AltAbility[Sanguine Mind Crystal].Rank}==3,III,${If[${Me.AltAbility[Sanguine Mind Crystal].Rank}==4,IV,${If[${Me.AltAbility[Sanguine Mind Crystal].Rank}==5,V,]}]}]}]}]}|1|Cond1

;Summoned Item - Clicking the item to restore mana.
Buffs9=Azure Mind Crystal ${If[${Me.AltAbility[Azure Mind Crystal].Rank}==1,I,${If[${Me.AltAbility[Azure Mind Crystal].Rank}==2,II,${If[${Me.AltAbility[Azure Mind Crystal].Rank}==3,III,${If[${Me.AltAbility[Azure Mind Crystal].Rank}==4,IV,${If[${Me.AltAbility[Azure Mind Crystal].Rank}==5,V,]}]}]}]}]}|Mana|60

;Aura1 - Replace if EXP is not a concern for you. But at 100, I need more exp.
Buffs10=Learner's Aura|Aura

;Aura2 - Mana/Endurance regen.
Buffs11=Mastermind's Aura|Aura

;Spell - Increases attack rating, dexterity, and lifetap proc. Keep on Spell bar at all times. Short Duration.
Buffs12=Night's Dark Terror|CLASS|BER,ROG,MNK,BST,BRD,RNG,SHD,WAR

;Spell - Enhance damaging spells allowing inflicting additional damage. Keep on spell bar at all times. Short Duration.
Buffs13=Mana Reverberation|CLASS|WIZ,MAG,ENC,NEC,DRU,SHM,RNG,BST

;Spell - Unity style rune. - Casts Polyiridescent Rune (1hr) and Mastermind's Rune(3hr).
Buffs14=Phantasmal Unity|Me|Cond3

;Spell - Targeted Rune, but lets be greedy and keep this to ourselves. Only absorbs 10.7k dmg.
Buffs15=Brimstone Eminence|Me

;AA - Glyph Spray - Buffs all group members with a spell shield, recast is shorter than duration.
Buffs16=Glyph Spray|MA

[DPS]
DPSOn=1
DPSSize=5
DPSSkip=20
DPSInterval=2
DebuffAllOn=0

;AA - Clear any benificial buffs from the enemy.
DPS1=Eradicate Magic|95|Cond2

;AA - Casts the highest rank of Enunciation of Tashan - Saves a spell slot, if you don't have the AA uses the spell.
DPS2=${If[${Me.AltAbility[Bite of Tashani].Rank} > 0,Bite of Tashani,Enunciation of Tashan]}|98

;AA/Spell - Slow and Disempower Use AA if you have it, otherwise revert to spell.
DPS3=${If[${Me.AltAbility[Slowing Helix].Rank} > 0,Slowing Helix,Diminishing Helix]}|95

;Spell - Direct Damage nuke.
DPS4=Mindcleave|85

;AA - Targeted AOE - Slow/Disempower up to 8 mobs near target.
DPS5=Enveloping Helix|100|Cond5

[Aggro]
AggroOn=1
AggroSize=1
Aggro1=Boggle|80|>

[Heals]
HealsOn=1
HealsSize=3
Heals1=Sanguine Mind Crystal ${If[${Me.AltAbility[Sanguine Mind Crystal].Rank}==1,I,${If[${Me.AltAbility[Sanguine Mind Crystal].Rank}==2,II,${If[${Me.AltAbility[Sanguine Mind Crystal].Rank}==3,III,${If[${Me.AltAbility[Sanguine Mind Crystal].Rank}==4,IV,${If[${Me.AltAbility[Sanguine Mind Crystal].Rank}==5,V,]}]}]}]}]}|85|Me
Heals2=Friendly Stasis|50|!MA
Heals3=Doppelganger|40|Mob|Cond4

[Pet]
PetOn=1
PetCombatOn=1
PetSpell=Xorlex's Animation
PetBuffsOn=0
PetBuffsSize=1
PetRampPullWait=0
PetSuspend=0
PetForceHealOnMed=1
[Mez]
MezOn=1
MezRadius=30
MezMinLevel=65
MezMaxLevel=103
MezStopHPs=80
MezSpell=Confound
MezAESpell=Mesmerizing Stare|3
[Burn]
BurnSize=1
BurnAllNamed=0
[GoM]
GoMSize=1
[KConditions]
ConOn=1
CondSize=3
Cond1=${Me.PctMana} > 80
Cond2=${Target.Beneficial.ID}
Cond3=!${Me.Buff[Polyiridescent Rune].ID} || ${If[!${Me.Buff[Eldritch Rune].ID},!${Me.Buff[Mastermind's Rune].ID},FALSE]}
Cond4=${Me.PctHPs} < 40
Cond5=${SpawnCount[loc ${Target.X} ${Target.Y} ${Target.Z} npc radius 30 zradius 30]} > 3
[Spells]
Gem1=Mesmerizing Stare
Gem2=Confound
Gem3=Mana Reverberation
Gem4=Night's Dark Terror
Gem5=Xorlex's Animation
Gem6=Mindcleave
Gem7=Diminishing Helix
Gem8=Mastermind's Aura
Gem9=Phantasmal Unity
Gem10=Brimstone Eminence
Gem11=Glamorous Visage