Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hail, we're RedGuides. We want you to play several EverQuest characters at once. We have scripts and a friendly community to help, please join our playstyle and say hello! 👋
I've played eq since 1999 up to 2004. When tlp's were released I started playing again. The last few years with a new baby its become hard to invest the right amount of time to keep up a subscription. Recently I came across project Lazarus and I started to play again. It's nice being able to box...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.