• You've discovered RedGuides, an EverQuest multi-boxing and scripting community 🧙‍♀️⚙️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋

Recent content by Oldman66

  1. Oldman66

    Question - Tradeskill farming spots/max out for live servers

    Unfortunately all of the books will not get you anywhere close to 350 but they do help. If you're wanting to reach 350 without using a premium addon then I would suggest using the output file method and an online generator. It's painful but you can see which recipes you need and how many to...
  2. Oldman66

    IRL - Hello, world!

    Welcome to the continuing addiction! :rock:
  3. Oldman66

    IRL - 🥳🎉🎂 Happy Birthday, kaen01! 🥳🎉🎂

    Happy Birthday and may you have many more!
  4. Oldman66

    Frostreaver Best utility healers class for a group of casters

    Cleric at your current level. I honestly think you will be disappointed with shaman heals until after 105.
  5. Oldman66

    Contest Reply Game: The Monkey's Paw

    Granted, but it was such a nice looking bush and someone stole it. I wish I had a french dip with au jus right now.
  6. Oldman66

    Contest Reply Game: The Monkey's Paw

    Granted, You're celebrating Thorri in Iceland while enjoying a pint of Whale Testicle Beer. I wish the Raiders weren't such a crappy team.
  7. Oldman66

    Fabulous - Hi, just introducing myself

    Welcome to the Magical Mystery Tour!
  8. Oldman66

    Contest Reply Game: The Monkey's Paw

    I wish this thread would see it's end!
  9. Oldman66

    IRL - Happy 250 and 4Th

    Thank you for your service, first and foremost. 13F wishing you all the best. You do what you need to do and be safe in your place. Everyone else, Happy 4th!
  10. Oldman66

    IRL - 🥳🎉🎂 Happy Birthday, burdsjm! 🥳🎉🎂

    Happy birthday!! Have a great day!
  11. Oldman66

    Frostreaver Frostreaver - Toxic or playable

    I think AoC was one of the best things added to EQ. I just PoP flagged another toon and loved it. The 6 day lockout is a bit long in my opinion though.
  12. Oldman66

    IRL - 🥳🎉🎂 Happy Birthday, Teichou! 🥳🎉🎂

    Have an awesome day and don't forget to put your clothes on. Nobody wants to see you with your walker in your birthday suit with rod in hand!
  13. Oldman66

    IRL - Happy Birthday, to ImGreg!

    Happy belated birthday! You're only a day older than you were yesterday.
Back
Top
Cart