Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hail, we're RedGuides. We want you to play several EverQuest characters at once. We have scripts and a friendly community to help, please join our playstyle and say hello! 👋
My level 2 access ran out so I bought 3 more months with red cents and I still don't have level 2 access. Even had a friend try and buy me a level 2 access and that did not work either, any help would be great.
Is there a GUI for this LUA? I tried to stop the LUA with the command /stops and all it does is say "Stopping after this round..." stays like that for ever.
Super great LUA thanks
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.